Aqua Rite Pro for Commercial 210,000 Gallon Pool or 200 Bathers
Turning ordinary salt into pure chlorine, automatically.
The Aqua Rite Pro is the easiest way for you to sanitize your pool and keep your pool crystal clear and silky smooth! The Aqua Rite Pro uses common salt (the same salt used in water conditioners) and converts it into free chlorine. The chlorine sanitizes your pool and then reverts back into salt. That's right, the salt is recycled and never wears out. With only a teaspoon of salt per gallon, the Aqua Rite Pro produces enough fresh chlorine (up to 10.15 lbs. per day) to keep a 210,000 gallon commercial pool sparkling clean without the chlorine smell. You will never again have to worry about red irritated eyes, dry itchy skin, bleached bathing suits or green hair!
Aqua Rite Pro Features:
- No more hassles buying, storing, measuring chlorine.
- Digital salt display and 8 diagnostic indicators.
- Microprocessor automates all functions.
- Easy to use dial adjustment to generate more or less chlorine.
- Super chlorinate function.
- Adjusts chlorine output from 1-100%.
- Quick, weatherproof connections inside door.
- Locking weatherproof enclosure.
- Interfaces with Pentair and Polaris pool automation controls.
- NSF Tested for Performance and Commercial Applications.
Installation is quick and easy. Performance is virtually maintenance-free and extremely energy and cost-efficient. And it interfaces with your existing chemical controller!
The key to all Aqua Rite chlorine generation is the Turbo Cell, a specially designed converter connected to the control unit by a simple plug-in cord, and plumbed into the filter pump’s return line to the pool. They automatically generate a self-renewing supply of fresh, pure chlorine, for water that’s clean, clear and luxuriously soft. An appropriate sized turbo cell is included with each Aqua Rite Pro for the most efficient and cost-effective chlorination possible.
USE A MINIMAL AMOUNT OF SALT
A teaspoon of salt per gallon is all it takes. Salt will not wear out or evaporate; it is use over and over again. Day in and day out, you have fresh, pure chlorine introduced evenly throughout your swimming pool and spa. Salt-chlorinated water is perfect for all pools.