Swim Safe ADA Stair - 3 Tread/4 Step (for 28-35 inches of water)
Our ADA compliant Swim Safe Stairs will assist all of your swimmers entering and
exiting your pool safely. The Swim Safe Stair is a proven solution and an economical option for a secondary means of ADA access. Made from the highest quality materials
available, the panels and stairs will never rot, crack, split or degrade. Railings are reinforced with aluminum to ensure they can handle the abuse of any user. The lightweight yet sturdy Swim Safe Stair is also portable and can be removed from your pool when not in use.
The 3-Tread/4-Riser steps are for 28 to 35 inches of water (measuring from where the bottom of the stair will be placed). Each unit is designed to have the required equal stair risers, 24 inch width between railings, and all other details to ensure ADA compliance. With your pool floor and gutter measurements, our design team creates a custom set of stairs to fit your pool. We understand that every pool is different, and we make every stair to fit the pool floor that it's being installed on.
- Heavy duty construction. Toughest stair on the market.
- 1/2 inch thick side walls and 3/4 inch thick steps allow for years of long service.
- Side railings are reinforced and anchored to stairs with 1/4 inch thick stainless steel brackets in a least six places to provide an extremely stable handrail.
- Only stair on the market to fully comply with ADA's equal stair riser requirements on all steps.
- Manufactured from high density marine grade plastics with UV resistant polymers.
- Only high quality stainless steel fasteners used.
- All material used is stain resistant and designed for harsh swimming pool environments.
- Thick treads are designed to be long lasting and to hold up to 600 lbs.
- Treads manufactured with anti-skid embossed surface which will never peel or wear.
- Designed to limit any entrapment hazards for swimmers in the water.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Two-Year Warranty.