TFV Series General Purpose Solenoid Valve 1 Inch 110 Volt With Flow Control
The TFV Series Solenoid Valves have a rugged glass-reinforced nylon construction. They have a high strength, long life natural rubber diaphragm. For residential and commercial pools.
- In line globe design.
- Normally closed valve provides slow and smooth opening and closing.
- Quarter turn downstream bleed lever allows manual operation without external water spills.
- High flow rate with low head loss.
- Flow control available for exact water flow adjustment.
- Accurate operation over a wide range of pressure flows.
- In line maintenance. No need to remove valve from line for service.
- NOT for use in ultraviolet disinfection systems.
- Type: General Purpose
- Configuration: Normally Closed
- Includes Flow Control
- Pipe Size: 1 inch FPT
- Maximum Operating Pressure Water: 150
- Max Fluid Temp (F): 180
- Voltage: 110 VAC
- Construction Diaphram: Natural Rubber
- Valve Body Material: Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Metal Parts and Screws: Stainless Steel 303
- Measurements: Length 4-5/16, Height 4-1/2, Round 7/8, Width 3-1/16 inches.