Safety Vacuum Release System SR-500PS, Residential Pool/Spa Combination
The Stingl Model SR-500PS Pool/Spa Combination Switch (Safety Vacuum Release System) is specifically designed for Residential Pool/Spa combinations that share one common pump; and it still provides the same reliable vacuum entrapment detection capabilities as the Model SR-500 Stingl Switch.
The SR-500PS is equipped with two new features:
- Two (2) Vacuum memory settings—one for the pool and one for the spa.
- Dry contact input for total automation used in conjunction with any remote system (such as a Jandy RS).
- Other Features and Benefits:
- Complies with ASME/ANSI A112.19.17 (SVRS Standards) as required by the International Building Codes (IBC) and the International Residential Codes (IRC).
- Meets all current codes and standards for SVRS's on new and existing pools and spas.
- Newest state-of-art NEC microprocessor technology—guaranteed reliability and performance.
- Vacuum monitored 128 times per second—rapid response and accurate readings.
- Power monitored 50/60 times per second--insures continuous power detection.
- Can act as a pool and spa controller with fully programmable 24 hour timer, or as stand alone SVRS working in conjunction with existing pool and spa controller.
- Integrates with existing timer box (for easy retrofit).
- Low vacuum sensing (prevents cavitations or running the pump dry, eliminating costly equipment failure).
- 30 minute maintenance override (for pool or spa service).
- Power back-up insures settings and reading will be saved (30 minute rapid recharge).
- Display error readout (prevents guessing during troubleshooting).
- Works on all size pumps.
- Easy and trouble free installation (no pipes to cut or glue).
- Turns off pump in milliseconds upon detecting sudden vacuum change.
- Multiple audible alarm capabilities—allows for quicker alert to harmful to harmful situations.
- Provides a layer of protection, reducing entrapment risk.