Safety Vacuum Release System SR-500
Stingl's Model SR-500 is a Safety Vacuum Release System (SVRS) which works by monitoring the vacuum on the suction side of the pool or spa pump. When a blockage occurs in the main drain or skimmer, a sudden rise in vacuum will cause the SR-500 to shut down pump operate and activate an audible alarm. The pump will remain off with the alarm sounding until manually reset.
- Complies with ASME/ANSI 112.19.17 as required by the International Building Codes (IBC) and the International Residential Codes (IRC).
- Meets all current codes and standards for SVRS's on new and existing pools and spas.
- Can act as pool controller with programmable timer, or as stand alone SVRS working in conjunction with existing pool controller.
- Newest state-of-art NEC microprocessor technology—guaranteed reliability and performance.
- Vacuum monitored 128 times per second—rapid response and accurate readings.
- Power monitored 50/60 times per second—insures continuous power detection.
- Can act as a pool and spa controller—with fully programmable 24 hour timer, or as stand alone SVRS working in conjunction with existing pool and spa controller.
- Integrates with existing timer box (for easy retrofit).
- Low vacuum sensing (prevents cavitations or running the pump dry—eliminating costly equipment failure).
- 30 minute maintenance override (for pool or spa service).
- Accessible extra dry contact—auxiliary equipment can be readily added.
- Power back-up insures settings and reading will be saved (30 minute rapid recharge).
- Display error readout (prevents guessing during troubleshooting).
- Works on all size pumps.
- Easy and trouble free installation (no pipes to cut or glue).
- Turns off pump in milliseconds upon detecting sudden vacuum change.
- Multiple audible alarm capabilities—allows for quicker alert to harmful to harmful situations.
- Provides a layer of protection, reducing entrapment risk.