ChemLink ORP/pH Controller with Flow Cell for AquaLink RS OneTouch
The Chemlink is a 120V/240V unit designed for use with AquaLink RS OneTouch Systems with Rev P or higher Firmware and AquaLink RS PDA Systems with PDA 5.0 or higher Firmware. The ChemLink C1900 ORP/pH controller box contains:
- ORP/pH Controller
- Flow Cell with Flow Switch with parts bag
- ORP Sensor with 10 foot cable
- pH Sensor with 10 foot cable
Automatically maintain and monitor pH balance and sanitization levels in your residential swimming pool and spa with the AquaLink RS ChemLink. Designed for convenience, Jandy/Zodiac ChemLink monitors sanitizer and pH levels automatically, activating purification systems if water chemistry falls below preset levels. The ChemLink provides precision chemical dosing, alleviating the highs and lows caused by organic contaminates and overfeeding. Check water balance status, change current settings or start manual feed cycles from the convenience of any AquaLink RS OneTouch or PDA control system. Save time and money, by protecting your equipment investment.
- 3-M technology measures, monitors and maintains safe, balanced water.
- Control salt water chlorinators, granular feeders, liquid feed pumps and ozone generators.
- Constant monitoring avoids chemical highs and lows.
- Saves wear and tear on salt chlorine generator cells by engaging cell only when chlorine is needed.
- Multiple feed time and feed delay options.
- Auto alerts and safety shutdowns protect expensive equipment.
- An additional ChemLink can be added for one additional body of water.
- Seamless interface with AquaLink RS provides total control from inside the home or poolside.