Deck-O-Seal 2-Part Pourable Joint Sealant 96 Oz.
Deck-O-Seal Two-Part, Polysulfide-Based Joint Sealant is a premium grade, pourable, self-leveling sealant. It is a non-staining sealant that cures at an ambient temperature to a firm, flexible, tear-resistant rubber. DECK-O-SEAL is highly resilient and has excellent recovery characteristics after extended periods of compression or elongation. DECK-O-SEAL has outstanding resistance to most chemicals, to all weather conditions, again, and shrinkage.
DECK-O-SEAL is used for caulking and sealing joints and structures that are subject to concrete movement due to temperature change. It is ideal for sealing all joints in swimming pools. It is applicable to both interior and exterior use.
DECK-O-SEAL Two-Part is pre-measured, two-component unitized, easy-to-handle package that contains proper ratio of base to setting agent, which must be maintained. Includes: 96 oz. base material can, setting agent, stirring paddle, and applicator.
Deck-O-Seal Pourable Joint Filler is not paintable. DO NOT apply paint over surfaces sealed with DECK-O-SEAL products.
- Highly resilient with excellent recovery characteristics
- Prevents uncontrolled cracking by allowing expansion and contraction during temperature changes
- Stays flexible and will not become brittle or crack due to ultraviolet exposure
- Resists abrasion, weathering, and moisture; elevated temperatures will not cause discoloration
- Not affected by today's pool chemicals
- Provides a permanent and uniform water-tight seal
- Retains joint soundness in service once it is cured and can be stretched or compressed up to 50%
|Repair Type:||Joint Repair|
|Shipping Weight:||15 lbs.|
|Return Policy:||Returns accepted|