FlowVis Flowmeter for 1.5 Inch Schedule 40 Pipe With LPM Scale 38 to 340 LPM
FlowVis is the most advanced, affordable, and reliable precision flow meter designed specifically for pools, spas, fountains, and water features. FlowVis offers highly accurate performance and a unique ability to be installed right next to other plumbing fittings such as tees, without the need for long straight pipe runs before and after.
When installed to a variable speed pump application, FlowVis will among other things, allow you to maximize the energy-saving potential, achieve efficient skimming, and reduce chemical costs. When installed to a fixed speed application, FlowVis will help users determine whether a variable speed pump could help them save energy and thereby justify the investment.
- Installation Flexibility - Installs horizontally, vertically, or even upside-down
- No requirement for 15x straight pipe diameter
- Average accuracy of (greater than or equal to) 97.9% (1.5, 2 and 2.5 inch models)
- Max working pressure: 50 psi.
- Minimum/maximum operating temperature: 32 degrees F / 140 degrees F
- Clear, easy-to-read scale in LPM with key velocity points (FPS)
- Installs quickly and easily with no calibration required
- Manufactured in the USA
- NSF 50 Approved
- 15-year design life, 3-year warranty
|Pipe Size:||1 1/2"|
|Shipping Weight:||3 lbs.|
|Return Policy:||Returns accepted|