Bronze Single Post Anchor II With Stainless Steel Lid and Removal Tool
This unique patented anti-wobble and locator pinned design is superior to all other single-set type anchors. There are no tools required when installing or removing the platforms.
The anchor consists of a single 3.5 inch outside diameter by 2-3/8 inch inside diameter anchor sleeve made of machined bronze. The material ensures extremely tight tolerances, it won't warp or flex like thin walled imbeds, and has superior corrosion resistance. The anchor's top surface has two .5 inch diameter locating slots which receive the rotation retention rod of the starting platform. The attached end cap and the closure plug are made of stainless steel.
For platforms manufacturer after August 2009.
- Includes anchor, cap and key
- Fitted with a grounding bolt for proper bonding
- No tools required when installing or removing starting platform
- Machined bronze, ensures extremely tight tolerances. Will not warp or flex like thin walled imbeds
- Has superior corrosion resistance
- Locating slot design eliminates rotation and guarantees proper alignment of platform
|Shipping Weight:||10 lbs.|
|Return Policy:||Returns accepted|