325K Heater Cover, Jandy Legacy, Laars LG/LD, Raypak Rheem
Pro-Tech Covers are unlike any other outdoor appliance cover made today. Traditional covers are made with solid material covering the entire appliance to keep out debris. Although this type of cover will keep debris out, it inherently will lock in moisture. Some cover manufacturers have tried different techniques such as lining the inside of the cover and making the cover oversized to allow for airflow. These attempts do not change the overall design; they still cover the entire unit with solid material which will result in a condensation build up underneath the cover.
The new revolutionary Pro-Tech Cover has been designed to cover only the top portion of the appliance with solid material. The sides of the appliance are protected with a breathable tight woven mesh material keeping out the debris while keeping the unit moisture free. The top of the cover is equipped with a unique support system to allow for drainage and breathability.
Every Pro-Tech cover is designed to fit so the cover does not touch the ground to prevent rodents from nesting near the bottom of the unit. Pro-Tech Covers are backed with a 2-year warranty against manufacturer defects.
- 2-year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Extend the life of your investment
- Reduce costly repairs and startup issues
- Designed to let your appliance breathe (no condensation build up)
- Protects expensive electronic LCD control boards during the closing season
- Equipped with adjustable straps to ensure a tight fit
- Keep out acid rain and block harmful UV light
- Blends in with the environment
- Engineered and designed by a heating expert
|Shipping Weight:||3.5 lbs.|
|Return Policy:||Returns accepted|