Signet 9900 SmartPro Multi-Parameter Flow Transmitter Panel Mount Dial-Type
The Signet 9900 Transmitter provides a single channel interface for many different parameters including Flow, pH/ORP, Conductivity/Resistivity, Salinity, Pressure, Temperature, Level and other sensors that output a 4 to 20 mA signal. The 9900 Transmitter (Generation II or newer) has the added capability of supporting the Batch Module for batching control. The highly illuminated display and the extra-large (3.90 x 3.90 inches) auto-sensing backlit display can be viewed at 4-5 times the distance over traditional transmitters. Large characters reduce the risk of misreading or misinterpreting the displayed values. The display shows separate lines for units, main and secondary measurements as well as a dial-type digital bar graph.
Designed for complete flexibility, plug-in modules allow the unit to easily adapt to meet changing customer needs. Optional modules include Relay, Direct Conductivity/Resistivity, H COMM, Batch and a PC COMM configuration tool. The unit can be used with default values for quick and easy programming or can be customized with labeling, adjustable minimum and maximum dial settings, and unit and decimal measurement choices.
The Signet 9900 Transmitter is offered in both panel or field mount versions. Both configurations can run on 12 to 32 power (24 VDC nominal). The 9900 Transmitter can also be loop-powered with compatible sensors..
Installing a Signet Flow System is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Select a Signet Flow Sensor.
- Select a Signet Instrument (to interpret the information).
- Choose installation fitting to mount the sensor (one that meets your needs).
- Large auto-sensing backlit display with at-a-glance visibility
- "Dial-type" digital bar graph
- Optional field upgradable relays
- Custom 13-character label capabilities for the channel type
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface consistent with legacy Signet ProPoint and ProcessPro devices
- Selectable error mode for current outputs, 3.6 mA or 22 mA
- Factory reset capability and warning LED indicator
|Pipe Size:||Variable Range|
|Shipping Weight:||2 lbs.|
|Return Policy:||Returns accepted|