Signet 8150 Battery Powered Flow Totalizer (Transmitter) Field Mount
The Signet 8150 Battery Operated Flow Totalizer is compatible with the Signet 515 and 525 flow sensors, and it will provide years of dependable operation. The large digital display indicates flow rate and totalized flow volume simultaneously. One of the three totalizers is resettable from the front panel or a remote location, while the second resettable totalizer can only be reset by entering a user-selectable security code. Meanwhile, the third is a permanent non-resettable totalizer.
The Signet intuitive software design and four-button keypad provide for simple operation while setting screen displays and programming the system. Calibration can be easily performed by entering the AutoCal feature and entering a value to match an external reference. Screen displays can be modified to suit the user's needs; along with the flow rate, any of the three totalizers can be selected as the displayed totalizer. Users can quickly scroll through the totalizers simply by pressing any key on the keypad. A display averaging feature is included for applications where the flow in the pipe fluctuates. For applications where flow stops and starts due to production needs, a no-flow indicator will display the hours of non-flow.
Installing a Signet Flow System is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Select a Signet Flow Sensor.
- Select a Signet Instrument (to interpret the information).
- Choose installation fitting to mount the sensor (one that meets your needs).
- Display: 4-digit upper line and 8-digit lower line
- Sensor Input: 1 input
- Power Input: Two 3.6V Lithium Thionyl Chloride, AA size, 4 years nominal battery life
- Relay/O.C. Output: None
- Current Output: None
- Compatible Sensors: 515, 525 Flow Sensors
- No-flow indicator
- Large digital display with averaging
- Simple push-button operation
- User selectable access code prevents unwanted changes
|Pipe Size:||Variable Range|
|Shipping Weight:||2 lbs.|
|Return Policy:||Returns accepted|