Triton TR100HD 30 Inch Heavy-Duty Side Mount Sand Filter 74 GPM
All the same great performance and features of the original Triton with maximum operating pressure of 75 PSI for those special high pressure installations such as single pump in-floor cleaning system. The Triton Filters are the result of nearly 50 years of product evolution and refinement. A superior internal design levels the sand bed and produces an even water flow for the most efficient filtration possible. Pentair's multi-diffuser system and slotted layer design give the Triton C filter superior filtration capacity and flow for longer cycles between cleanings, which significantly reduces operating costs.
Capable of increased flow rates to 20 GPM per square foot of filter media, these filters are ideal for commercial applications and tandem installations when several filters are required.
Multiple valve options available (sold separately).
- Model TR100HD: 74 GPM. Turnover in 8 Hours: 35,520 Gallons. Effective Filtration Area: 4.91 Square Feet. Pea Gravel Required: 150 lbs. Sand Required: 450 lbs
- 2 inch connections
- Width 39.75 inches, Vertical Clearance 41.75 inches
- Maximum Operating Pressure 75 PSI
- Single-piece tank for superior strength, toughest materials available to withstand harsh chemicals and weather
- Can be combined for tandem installation
- Full 2 inch drains for easy winterizing
- 8 inch opening for easy access to sand bed
- NSF Listed
|For Use With:||Inground Pool|
|GPM (Gallons Per Minute):||70-79|
|Shipping Weight:||66 lbs.|
|Return Policy:||Returns accepted|