FullFloXF Check Valve 2-Way CPVC - 2-1/2 Inch
Pentair's larger FullFloXF 2-way, 3-way and check valves provide higher flow rates and produce much lower water pressure drop. These valves are ideal for diverting, shutoff, or mixing applications. The polytetraflouroethylene (PTFE) composite diverter seal requires no lubrication. Field-adjustable stops ensure precise positioning while simplifying use, and the extra wide diverter offers superior sealing when used with actuators. The check valves have a gray flapper which makes it easy to see when the valve is open or closed.
- 3 inch slip outside (can be plumbed using either 2.5 or 3 inch PVC or CPVC pipe
- Valve available in CPVC for maximum heat resistance. (Recommended where air temperatures can reach 105 Degrees)
- Maintenance-free PTFE coated diverter seal
- Optimum positive-seal, lifetime seal warranty.
- Maximum flow area for lower head loss
- Rated at 50 PSI and an industry leading 180 GPM of flow
- Used for diverting, shut-off or mixing applications
- Field-adjustable stop positions
- Designed to work with most industry standard actuators
- Tested and certified to NSF/ANSI 50
|Pipe Size:||2 1/2"|
|Shipping Weight:||5.3 lbs.|
|Return Policy:||Returns accepted|