CAT 4000 Controller Parts | 28 Parts
|Polyethylene Tubing - 3/8 OD .250 ID (Sold Per Foot) Item # AQ0902||$0.45|
|Hayward PRO 15 pH Probe with 2 Foot Cable Item # AQPR-15-24||$268.58|
|Hayward PRO 25 ORP Probe with 2 Foot Cable Item # AQPR-25-24||$268.58|
|Male Connector 3/8 O.D. x 1/4 Inch MIPT - Tube to Pipe - TrueSeal Item # A6MC4MG||$3.03|
|Rotary Flow Sensor Item # CAX-20203||$231.38|
Any key items not listed on the above schematic are no longer available.
F Polyethylene Tubing - 3/8 OD .250 ID (Sold Per Foot)
Item #: AQ0902
G Male Connector 3/8 O.D. x 1/4 Inch MIPT - Tube to Pipe - TrueSeal
Item #: A6MC4MG
Adapter for CAT Probe For Use on Stranco or Chemtrol Controllers
Item #: CAX-20250
CAT Controller Flow Cell Blue Spinner with Ceramic Pin
Item #: CAX-20205
Hayward PRO 15 pH Probe with 2 Foot Cable Item # AQPR-15-24
- Will AQPR-15-24 work with Hayward Goldline AQL-CHEM? BRUNO asked on 02-17-2017
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 02-20-2017 Yes, AQPR-15-24 CAT/Hayward PRO 15 pH Sensor with 2 Foot Cable works with Goldline Controls, AQL-CHEM and CAT Controllers.
- We have a CAT 4000 controller and require new ORP and pH probes, fresh water pool and hot tub. What is the difference in the probe with gold tip on it? Dave from Calgary asked on 01-17-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 01-19-2018 The gold tip probes are for pools with salt water sanitation.
- Can this item be priority shipped? We have two CAT 4000 units in need of new probes etc. So this is a trial run. David from Park Place asked on 01-31-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 02-01-2018 Thank you, David. Yes, anything we are showing stock of can be shipped priority (either next day or 2nd day).
- I have a Hayward CAT2000 Controller. I am looking to replace Pro PH 15-24 / J3-0775 sensor and Pro ORP 25-24 / B4-0117 sensor. Doug asked on 06-18-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 06-20-2018 You've got the correct pH probe for the CAT Controllers. The ORP probe is #AQPR-25-24, unless you need the gold tip which is #AQPR-25-AU.
CAT Compatible ORP Probe - 2.5 Foot Cable Item # AQPR-265-ORP-24
- I need to buy a orb probe for my cat 4000. Can I use the lower priced probe because I only use it from June to Sept? Tom Jaklitsch asked on 06-18-2017
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 06-19-2017 These probes will work great for your limited season. Just be sure to store them properly during your off season and keep the tips wet.
CAT/Hayward PRO 25 ORP Probe with 10 Foot Cable Item # AQPR-25
- What is the ORP reading range 0 to 1000? BillT asked on 08-03-2017
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 08-07-2017 The recommended ORP level for pools and spas operation is 650 or higher based upon the quantitative chlorine measurement required by the heath department.
CAT Compatible pH Probe - 2.5 Foot Cable Item # AQPR-265-24
- Replacement pH probe for CAT 1000 Controller? Price? Do you also have pH standard solution? Jeffrey asked on 08-09-2017
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 08-10-2017 This is the pH probe for all the CAT controllers including the CAT-1000. Price is as listed. If you would like the CAT/Hayward brand vice the OEM, the item is part #AQPR-15 or #AQPR-15-24. You should test and adjust your probes by doing a comparison with test kit droppers. Let the unit run and then test again to verify.
- I need a pH/atc combination electrode probe to replace #3-620-AP61. Do you have such a part? Jerry Parker asked on 08-22-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 08-24-2018 No, we do not. Our probes are for chemical controllers specifically for the pool industry.
- Will this work with the Hayward Sense and Dispense? Justin asked on 07-02-2019
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 07-03-2019 Good question, Justin. Yes, our compatible probes will also work on this Hayward probe.
Rotary Flow Sensor Item # CAX-20203
- Can the rotary flow sensor CAX-20203 be taken apart and cleaned? Gary asked on 03-12-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 03-13-2018 Yes, Gary, they can be taken apart to be cleaned. The clear part will spin off.
- My flow sensor is stamped 302 on the back. Its the one I need. Also I don't really need the flow wheel. I just actually need the wire if that is possible. Joel asked on 07-17-2019
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 07-17-2019 Joel, if you have a CAT Chemical Controller, then this is the correct Rotary Flow Sensor. The cord cannot be replaced. It is sold as a complete unit.
1/4 Inch Check Valve Item # CAX-20255
- We have a Hayward pool controller and we are having trouble with our pool injectors clogging up. Would a check valve benefit us? Anonymous asked on 11-26-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 11-26-2018 It could be a number of things. We recommend contacting Hayward direct as they may want more info to help you identify the problem. Their number is 1-908-355-7995.