CAT 4000 Controller Parts | 16 Parts
|Polyethylene Tubing - 3/8 OD .250 ID (Sold Per Foot) Item # AQ0902||$0.45|
|Male Connector 3/8 O.D. x 1/4 Inch MIPT - Tube to Pipe - TrueSeal Item # A6MC4MG||$3.16|
|Ball Valve for 3/8 Inch Tube x 1/4 Inch NPT Item # CAX-20254-T||$17.93|
|Rotary Flow Sensor Item # CAX-20203||$231.38|
|CAT Flow Cell - Molded Item # CAX-20272||$54.04|
Any key items not listed on the above schematic are no longer available.
F Polyethylene Tubing - 3/8 OD .250 ID (Sold Per Foot)
Item #: AQ0902
G Male Connector 3/8 O.D. x 1/4 Inch MIPT - Tube to Pipe - TrueSeal
Item #: A6MC4MG
Adapter for CAT Probe For Use on Stranco or Chemtrol Controllers
Item #: CAX-20250
CAT Controller Flow Cell Blue Spinner with Ceramic Pin
Item #: CAX-20205
CAT Compatible ORP Probe - 2.5 Foot Cable Item # AQPR-265-ORP-24
- I need to buy a orb probe for my cat 4000. Can I use the lower priced probe because I only use it from June to Sept? Tom Jaklitsch asked on 06-18-2017
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 06-19-2017 These probes will work great for your limited season. Just be sure to store them properly during your off season and keep the tips wet.
CAT Compatible pH Probe - 2.5 Foot Cable Item # AQPR-265-24
- Replacement pH probe for CAT 1000 Controller? Price? Do you also have pH standard solution? Jeffrey asked on 08-09-2017
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 08-10-2017 This is the pH probe for all the CAT controllers including the CAT-1000. Price is as listed. If you would like the CAT/Hayward brand vice the OEM, the item is part #AQPR-15 or #AQPR-15-24. You should test and adjust your probes by doing a comparison with test kit droppers. Let the unit run and then test again to verify.
- I need a pH/atc combination electrode probe to replace #3-620-AP61. Do you have such a part? Jerry Parker asked on 08-22-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 08-24-2018 No, we do not. Our probes are for chemical controllers specifically for the pool industry.
- Will this work with the Hayward Sense and Dispense? Justin asked on 07-02-2019
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 07-03-2019 Good question, Justin. Yes, our compatible probes will also work on this Hayward probe.
Rotary Flow Sensor Item # CAX-20203
- Can the rotary flow sensor CAX-20203 be taken apart and cleaned? Gary asked on 03-12-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 03-13-2018 Yes, Gary, they can be taken apart to be cleaned. The clear part will spin off.
- My flow sensor is stamped 302 on the back. Its the one I need. Also I don't really need the flow wheel. I just actually need the wire if that is possible. Joel asked on 07-17-2019
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 07-17-2019 Joel, if you have a CAT Chemical Controller, then this is the correct Rotary Flow Sensor. The cord cannot be replaced. It is sold as a complete unit.
1/4 Inch Check Valve Item # CAX-20255
- We have a Hayward pool controller and we are having trouble with our pool injectors clogging up. Would a check valve benefit us? Anonymous asked on 11-26-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 11-26-2018 It could be a number of things. We recommend contacting Hayward direct as they may want more info to help you identify the problem. Their number is 1-908-355-7995.