Pro-11 Professional Mini Test Kit Lab DPD
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- Shop 8 replacement parts for this product and get it working like new!
Advantages of DPD Test Kits
DPD Test Kits test for the level of disinfectant present (free chlorine) in your pool water with a high degree of accuracy. Many of the kits include tests for pH and other factors.
Professional Color-Matching Kits
Many test kits designed for professionals use the color-matching or drop-count titrations for straightforward answers. These kits typically use 2 ounce or tablet reagents and cover a variety of factors.
Ideal Chlorine and pH Levels
A good chlorine level is between 1.0 and 4.0 ppm (parts per million) while the pH should be between 7.2 and 7.8 ppm.
DescriptionThis is a Pentair Rainbow #PRO-11 Professional Mini Test Lab that tests for Free, Total and Combined Chlorine, Bromine, Iodine, and Cyanuric Acid using tablets, and pH, Acid Demand, Total Alkalinity, and Water Hardness using liquid reagents. This kit uses both drop test and DPD tablets with a color comparator. Pro-Design Test Cell features CI range to 10 ppm and meets recommended industry standards. It includes a water test booklet, instructions and is housed in a sturdy red display box. The Pro-11 is a complete test lab designed for service professionals.
Testing sanitation levels and pH are the most important tests for pools. The chlorine level should stay between 1.0 and 3.0 parts per million (ppm) to maintain a healthy pool. A pool's pH levels should be maintained between 7.2 and 7.6.
- Tests for Free, Total and Combined Chlorine, Bromine, Iodine, Cyanuric Acid, pH, Acid Demand, Total Alkalinity, and Water Hardness.
- Reagents are 1/2 and 1 ounce bottles as well as tablets
- Reagents: 50 tablets DPD No. 1 and 3 and 20 tablets CYA.
- Reagents: 1 ounce bottles of No. 2, 3, 3B, and 7 and 1/2 ounce bottles of 4, 5, 6
- Pro-Design Test Cell features Chlorine range to 10 ppm.
- Meets recommended industry standards.
Instructions for PRO-11 Mini Lab Test Kit (For DPD #1 Free Chlorine1. Fill CL test cell to line with water.
2. Add one #1 DPD tablet.
3. Place cap on cell and invert vial several times to dissolve (15 to 35 seconds).
4. Compare color in cell to CL color standards.
5. Note the reading and save sample for total and Combined Test.
A PDF of the instructions can be found under Product Documents. Review detailed instructions included.
|Product Category||DPD Test Kits|
|Poolweb Item #||R151716|
|Cross Reference #||Rainbow #PRO-11|
|Shipping Weight||5.2 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.