Vari-Flo Multiport 6-Position Control Valve Buttress Threaded - 1-1/2 Inch Top Mount (Sand) - 100 GPM
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- Shop 25 replacement parts for this product and get it working like new!
DescriptionHayward's SP07121 Vari-Flo XL multiport control valve is buttress threaded and designed for the S160T style filter with built in diffuser. Made of reinforced thermoplastic material and engineered for maximum flow, these 6 position valves are the professional's choice in multiport valves.
All Vari-Flo control valves feature an easy-to-use lever action handle that lets you "dial" up to six valve/filter functions: filter, backwash, waste, rinse, closed, winter or recirculate. Complete with an integral sight glass that lets you see when the backwashing cycle is completed, Hayward's wide selection of valve configurations allows you to match the right Vari-Flo valve to the proper application.
VARI-FLO CONTROL VALVE FUNCTIONS:
Filter - For normal filtering and regular vacuuming.
Backwash - For cleaning filter sand bed of accumulated debris.
Rinse - Use after completing backwash cycle to ensure all dirty water is rinsed out of the filter to waste.
Waste - By-passes the filter for draining or lowering pool water level and for vacuuming heavy debris directly to waste line.
Recirculate - Water is recirculated through the valve, by-passing the filter.
Closed - Shuts off the flow from the pump to the filter.
- Filter Type: Sand. Body Color: Black. Closure Design: Buttress Threaded. Features: 50-100 GPM.
- Reinforced thermoplastic material meets the demands of the toughest applications.
- Hydro-engineered to provide superior flow at lower pressure drops, resulting in more efficient filtration at equivalent horsepower.
- Rugged off-set ports for easy plumbing.
- Ergonomically designed handle allows for simple dialing of the various valve positions.
- Built-in sight glass for convenient backwash viewing.
- Injection molded Noryl Valve Key Assembly, with molded gasket for a continuously reliable seal.
- NSF Listed.
Related Part Schematics
- Hayward S160T Sand Filter Parts (22 parts)
|Product Category||Filter Valves|
|Poolweb Item #||SP07121|
|Cross Reference #||SP7121|
|Shipping Weight||5.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.