Hayward Chlorine CL220 Feeder Parts | 17 Parts
|Chlorinator Cover O-Ring - Viton Item # CLX200K||$12.13|
|CL200/CL220 Chlorinator Cover Parts Kit Item # CLX200EGA||$10.06|
|Jacks Formula 327 Multilube Item # SPX0327||$8.35|
|CL200/CL220 Chlorinator Cover and Cap Assembly Item # CLX200CA||$71.40|
|CL200/CL220 Adapter Fitting - 1/4 Inch Item # CLX220P||$2.55|
Any key items not listed on the above schematic are no longer available.
10-11 Chlorinator Check Valve With Inlet Fitting Adapter
Item #: CLX220EA
CL200/CL220 Cover Cap Item # CLX200C
- Does the CL200 Cover Cap come with the center bolt/screw, as not shown on web page. Also does it have the gasket? James asked on 10-14-2017
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 10-16-2017 It only includes the cover cap, as shown. The gasket (o-ring) is #CLX200K and the Cover Kit is #CLX200EGA (which contains Cover Retaining Screw). You can view all the parts to this feeder on the schematic (Hayward Chlorine CL200 And CL220 Feeder Parts).
- Is there two different thicknesses for the O Ring? Bought one locally and the gasket O Ring is not as thick as the original and leaks? Andy asked on 08-08-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 08-10-2018 There are two o-rings on the Cover Kit, item #CLX200EGA. This cover and the cover kit are both genuine Hayward replacement parts that we sell.
Aboveground Chlorinator Adapter Elbow With 1/4 Inch Tap - 1-1/2 Inch MPT x Barbed Item # SPX1105Z4TC
- Do you sell a Hayward CLX220P 1/4-Inch male npt with a 1/4- inch compression fitting elbow. I have the straight fitting but I need an elbow. Bill asked on 06-07-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 06-11-2018 Bill, this item SPX1105Z4TC (elbow) and CLX220P (straight) are both attached to the schematic for the CL200. These are the correct parts for this feeder.
Jacks Formula 327 Multilube Item # SPX0327
- Can this be used in place of U.S. Sealube on the shaft seals of the electric motor? Bill from N.Y. asked on 08-05-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 08-08-2018 This item is recommended for o-rings and gaskets and not necessarily seals.
- Lubricating and replacing gaskets for 11 year old, Hayward Vari-flo XL Valve. Cost of parts and Jacks Multi-lube...? Very difficult to turn. Jonathan in British Columbia asked on 07-22-2019
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 07-23-2019 Jonathan, all pricing is listed online. For a list of available parts for your valve, go to Parts - Valves - Hayward - Multiport Valve SP0714T XL Parts. If you require a quote for shipping to Canada, please submit your request and list of parts to our firstname.lastname@example.org along with your complete name, address and phone number.
Chlorinator Check Valve With Inlet Fitting Adapter Item # CLX220EA
- Which side does the adapter with the prongs go on? Inlet or Outlet? Tom asked on 05-04-2019
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 05-08-2019 The pronged item is the check valve and that would go on the inlet side.
CL200/CL220 Chlorinator Cover Parts Kit Item # CLX200EGA
- I have a Proline chlorinator and need a new cover which one should I get? Anonymous asked on 05-29-2019
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 05-30-2019 We do not sell Proline products. We recommend you contact Proline for a list of their distributors.
- Does the part come with the necessary large o-ring? Rich Cruz asked on 08-05-2019
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 08-05-2019 Rich, it comes as pictured. If you go down on the item page, under Found in the Following Products, you can pull up the parts schematic for your chlorinator. There you can view exactly the parts included. The large o-ring you may be referring to is the cover o-ring which is not part of this item. It is sold separately.
Chlorinator Feeder Tube Item # CLX200H
- It's per foot...or per roll? How many feet? Thank you. Pete asked on 07-07-2019
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 07-08-2019 Pete, the manufacturer has not provided the measurement of this item. It is designed to replace a part on the Hayward CL200/CL220 chlorine feeders only. If you go down to Found in the Following Products, you can pull up one of the schematics to see where the replacement part goes on the feeder. It is sold per each and not recommended to be used in any other product other than the one it is designed for.
- I just need to know what size the tube is... I can buy it locally. Jen FL asked on 08-14-2019
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 08-14-2019 Manufacturers do not provide measurements as their parts are specific to the product they are designed for. This item is for the Hayward CL200 and CL220 chlorinators only.