Hayward HeatPro HP1100, HP2100, HP2100TCO, HP600, HPABGDELUXE Heat Pump Parts | 17 Parts
|HeatPro Control Board Retrofit Assembly - HP2100 Item # HPXCTLKit1||$202.77|
|High Pressure Replacement Switch Item # HPX2186||$63.15|
|Copeland Compressor Plug Item # HPX2223||$40.55|
|Water Flow Pressure Switch Item # HPX2181||$46.30|
|Transformer - Heat Pro Heat Pumps Item # HPX11023693||$40.02|
Any key items not listed on the above schematic are no longer available.
6 Analog Temperature Control - HP1100, HP600 and HPABGDELUX
Item #: HPX26023746
1/3 HP Motor Item # HPX11031134
- Is this motor for a Hayward Heater model #H200FDN? Anonymous asked on 05-01-2017
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 05-03-2017 No, this is the fan motor on Hayward HeatPro heat pump pool heater.
Water Flow Pressure Switch Item # HPX2181
- The HPX2181 water flow switch, is it adjustable? Bill asked on 04-08-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 04-10-2018 No, Bill, this is not adjustable.
- Is there any available documentation on replacing this switch? Richard from New Jersey asked on 08-17-2019
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 08-19-2019 The manufacturer may provide that with the item when it is ordered. However, there is nothing they have made available for download. You can contact Hayward at 1-908-355-7995 for information on instructions.
HeatPro Control Board Retrofit Assembly - HP2100 Item # HPXCTLKit1
- I have a Hayward Heat Pro pool heater, model HP21104t and need a board. Brian Schaler asked on 02-18-2019
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 02-19-2019 If you look under "Found in the following products," you will see this board is attached to the HeatPro HP2100 Heat Pumps. You will need the schematic for your HeatPro model which can be found in our Parts Category. The direct page is: #HeatPro_HP20654T_Parts. On that schematic, the Control Board Assembly is item #HPX26024139.
- Where do you connect the ground on the board for the HP2100 HPXCTLKit 1? Can you send a schematic or cut sheet? Bill asked on 05-02-2019
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 05-03-2019 Bill, that is a technical question that needs to be addressed by the manufacturer. You can contact Hayward tech support at 1-908-355-7995.
New Digital Wire Harness Item # HPX2268
- I have a Hayward HP2100 older model. It doesn't want to start when it says flow rate is too low and when it does turn on, the Heat Pump keeps heating past setting. Mike asked on 05-01-2019
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 05-01-2019 Mike, if you are having issues with your heater, you should contact Hayward for tech support. They would be able to trouble shoot that for you and advise on parts. Their number is 1-908-355-7995.
Low Pressure Replacement Switch Item # HPX2179
- What style and brand of fitting comes with the switch? Brien asked on 06-10-2019
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 06-11-2019 This is a genuine Hayward replacement part which includes brass fittings to connect to your heat pump's compressor.