Pool Rules Style B. The lettering height on this sign meets specific state code. This sign is guaranteed to meet the state laws of Alabama, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont and Virginia.
Our compliance signs are thoroughly researched twice yearly and updated as needed. We guarantee our rules and regulations signs to meet specific state swimming pool codes within ninety days of purchase or they will be replaced, free of charge.
This swimming pool and facility pool sign is designed for harsh swimming pool and outdoor environments. It includes a brass grommet in each corner for easy hanging or mounting. This sign is printed using our high-quality weather and sun resistant inks.
Notice / Pool Rules
Management Reserves the Right to Refuse Admittance to, or Eject from the Pool Premises, any Persons Failing to Comply with Any Health and Safety Regulations.
- All bathers, before entering the swimming pool, shall be required to take a cleansing shower bath. Swim diapers are required for all children who are not toilet trained.
- Persons having or reasonably suspected to have any considerable area of exposed sub-epidermal tissue, cuts, or known or recognizable contagious or communicable diseases, cough, cold, open sore, blisters, bandaged wound, fever, inflammation of the eyes, nasal or ear discharges, shall not be allowed to enter the pool water.
- Spitting, urinating, blowing of the nose, spouting of water or depositing foreign matter in a pool shall be strictly prohibited.
- Bottles, crockery, glassware, or other hazardous objects shall not be permitted within the pool fence area, pool room, bathhouse facilities, or in the swimming pool or on the deck area.
- No children should be in the pool without adult supervision.
- No person shall bring or throw into the pool, or its floors, walkways, aisles, or dressing rooms, any object that may in any way carry contamination or endanger the safety of any bather.
- No running or boisterous or rough play, except supervised water sports, is permitted in the pool, in dressing rooms or shower rooms, on runways, on the diving board, or platforms.
- Any person suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs shall be prohibited from entering the pool.
- Unsupervised solo bathing shall be strictly prohibited.
- Consumption of food and or beverages and use of tobacco products shall not be permitted in the swimming pool or on the deck area.
- All animals with the exception of guide animals for the handicap shall be prohibited within the pool fence, pool room or bathhouse facilities.
- Use of pool shall be prohibited during an electrical storm.
- No diving is permitted off the deck into shallow areas of the pool.