The Connecticut Pool Rules Sign with management statement has been designed in accordance with the Connecticut Public Health Code 19 and is printed on 40 mil styrene. The lettering height on this sign meets specific state code. This sign is guaranteed to meet the state code of Connecticut.
Pool rules signs are important for all types of pools. Posting a pool rules sign reinforces important safety guidelines for showering, running, glassware, diving, etc., for all pool visitors.
Our compliance signs are thoroughly researched twice yearly and updated as needed. We guarantee our rules and regulations signs to meet specific state swimming pool codes within ninety days of purchase or they will be replaced, free of charge.
This swimming pool and facility pool sign is designed for harsh swimming pool and outdoor environments. It includes a brass grommet in each corner for easy hanging or mounting. This sign is printed using our high-quality weather and sun resistant inks.
Notice / Pool Rules
Management Reserves the Right to Refuse Admittance to, or Eject from the Pool Premises, any Persons Failing to Comply with Any Health and Safety Regulations.
- All persons shall bathe with warm water and soap before entering the pool.
- Running, boisterous or rough play (except supervised water sports) is prohibited.
- No diving is permitted off the deck into shallow areas of the pool.
- Persons having or reasonably suspected to have any considerable area of exposed sub-epidermal tissue, cuts, or known or recognizable contagious or communicable diseases, cough, cold, open sore, blisters, bandaged wound, fever, inflammation of the eyes nasal or ear discharges, shall not be allowed to enter the pool water.
- Urinating, spitting, blowing the nose, spouting of water, or depositing foreign matter in the pool is prohibited.
- Tobacco, food, and drink are prohibited on the pool deck or in the pool.
- No person under the influence of alcohol or drugs should use the pool.
- All animals with the exception of guide animals for the handicapped shall be prohibited within the pool fence, pool room or bathhouse facilities.
- No glass shall be allowed in the pool or on the surrounding deck or walkways.
- No children should be in the pool without adult supervision.
- No person shall bring or throw into the pool any object that may in any way carry contamination or endanger the safety of any bather.
- Use of pool shall be prohibited during an electrical storm.