Poolweb Diving Boards and Stands Diving Board and Stand Combos Poolweb #68-209-5963T
Cantilever 606 Stand With 6 Foot Frontier III Diving Board - White Stand - Marine Blue Board With Matching Tread
Write a Review
Allow 4-6 Weeks to Ship$1,568.84 $1,568.84
Unit price per
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- This item is backed by a 30 day Return Policy
- This item is protected under the Poolweb Guarantee
- Shop 17 replacement parts for this product and get it working like new!
- Sales Brochure (pdf)
- Product Information Sheet (pdf)
- Color Options (pdf)
- Guidelines and Standards (pdf)
DescriptionThis Cantilever 606 Stand in White with Marine Blue 6 Foot Frontier III Diving Board with matching Blue Tread is a complete premium diving set-up with perfect for residential pools with moderate to heavy-duty diving board usage. The Cantilever is manufactured of heavy-duty metal and is powder coated for added durability. It is paired with the Frontier III Diving Board which has a fiberglass reinforced core, acrylic shell with flexible outer edge, matte backside, and nonslip sanded tread.
From the powder coated steel to the durable scratch-resistant acrylic, this jump board set-up is built to last for years. It is paired with the high quality Frontier III board, one of the safest boards you can use.
- Fiberglass reinforced solid wood core.
- Durable acrylic outer body (skin), a non-slip, sanded tread.
- Frontier III boards measure 17.25 inches in width.
- Weight limit is 250 pounds
- Cantilever jump stand is made of heavy-duty metal.
- Includes instructional diving video to ensure maximum safety when diving in your pool.
- Complete set-up including stainless steel jig and hardware.
What are the benefits of choosing a SR Smith Diving Board and Stand?SR Smith is trusted by commercial pool owners around the world for providing top-notch swimming pool products. Their decades of experience and proven ability to innovate have led to them becoming a category leader in diving boards, rails, slides and pool lifts.
SR Smiths equipment is made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship, allowing it to withstand even the most extreme weather conditions. When you purchase from SR Smith through Poolweb.com you can trust that you're getting the most up-to-date features, highest quality and designs available in the market.
|Product Category||Diving Board and Stand Combos|
|Poolweb Item #||68-209-5963T|
|Shipping Weight||132.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.