Poolweb Water Balancers Stabilizers and Neutralizers Poolweb #C002641-PL25
Chlorine Stabilizer - 25 Lbs.
Write a Review
6 in stock$129.85 $129.85
Unit price per
Order in and it ships today!
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- This item is backed by a 30 day Return Policy
Haviland Chlorine Stabilizer reduces chlorine loss caused by the sun's UV rays.
- MSDS/SDS (pdf)
DescriptionThis is a 25 pound container of Stabilizer which contains Cyanuric Acid and reduces chlorine consumption in water due to ultraviolet light. This cyanuric acid product is in granular form. This product will raise cyanuric acid levels. Recommended levels of cyanuric acid should be maintained to be at least 30 ppm.
Active Ingredient of the Stabilizer: 100% Cyanuric Acid.
Directions for Adding Chlorine Stabilizer to Your Swimming Pool:
1. Backwash or clean filter prior to using this product.
2. Calculate the total amount of stabilizer to be added. 2.5 pounds per 10,000 gallons of water will increase cyanuric acid levels by 30 ppm. (1 pound equals 2-1/4 dry measuring cup.)
3A. Apply Directly To Pool: Product may not dissolve instantly when applied to the pool. Brush or vacuum undissolved particles until dissolved or removed with a vacuum.
3B. Skimmer Application: If pool plumbing is plastic, this product may be applied very slowly to the skimmer. When applying this product to the skimmer, remove the basket and any other materials from the skimmer. Add 1/2 the total recommended dosage every 8 hours. As product is being introduced to the skimmer, the pump may run harder and filter pressure may temporarily increase.
4. DO NOT backwash or clean your filter at least 72 hours after treatment.
5. Allow product to circulate for 3 to 5 days before testing cyanic acid levels.
Do not dissolve this product prior to use. Never mix different products together in the same bottle or pail. Always apply product to water with the circulation system operating. Pool use may resume 15 minutes after the product has entered the filter or when the product in the pool has fully dissolved.
- 100% Cyanuric Acid
- Increases chlorine effectiveness
- Prevents unnecessary loss of chlorine due to the sun
- Slow dissolving granular product
|Product Category||Stabilizers and Neutralizers|
|Poolweb Item #||C002641-PL25|
|Shipping Weight||25.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.