Poolweb Filtration Cartridge Filters Poolweb #EC-160353
Clean and Clear RP CCRP200 EC Cartridge Filter 200 Square Feet - 2 Inch
Write a Review
30 in stock$974.99 $974.99
Unit price per
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- This item is backed by a 30 day Return Policy
- This item is protected under the Poolweb Guarantee
- Sales Brochure (pdf)
- Product Manual (pdf)
DescriptionThe Clean and Clear RP CCRP200 EC Cartridge Filter is sized at 200 square feet with a flow rate of 56 GPM and features an innovative side entry port that provides nearly 50% more efficiency compared to other single cartridge filters. The RP also features 2 inch x 2.5 inch plumbing for maximum flow and is constructed of a single-piece fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene tank for strength and durability. Inside the cartridge filter, the cartridge surface is maximized to filter up to 20 microns.
The Clean and Clear RP filters have a high-flow manual air relief valve that works together with the internal air relief to maintain optimum filtration efficiency. With the innovative lock-ring, only a half turn is needed for a leak-proof seal. And for quick and convenient maintenance and winterization, it includes a 1-1/2 inch drain cap and washout.
The Clean and Clear RP E-Commerce filters give you everything you could ask for in a filter. Its designed to be energy efficient, easy to maintain, and corrosion resistant for years of service. The Clean and Clear RP filters are a Pentair Eco Select Brand.
Actual system flow will depend on plumbing size and other system components. Pentair Aquatic Systems does not recommend flow rates above 150 GPM.
- Model CCRP200: 75 GPM, Turnover in 8 Hours - 72,000 Gallons
- 2 x 2-1/2 inch plumbing for maximum flow
- Max operating pressure: 50 PSI.
- Width 15.5 inches, Height 40.5 inches, Vertical Clearance: 76 inches.
- Side Entry Port for to optimize flow and efficiency.
- 2 inch x 2.5 inch plumbing with quick connect unions.
- High Flow Manual Air Relief Valve.
- Low-force clamp ring for quick access.
- Cartridge is easy to remove with near effortless cleaning.
- 1-1/2 inch drain and washout for quick and convenient maintenance and winterization.
- Nearly 50% more efficient than other single cartridge filters.
- NSF listed.
|Product Category||Cartridge Filters|
|Poolweb Item #||EC-160353|
|Shipping Weight||35.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.