Poolweb Diving Boards and Stands Replacement Diving Boards Poolweb #EDGE6BW
Edge Aquaboard 6 Foot Diving Board - Blue With White Top Tread
Write a Review
1 in stock$529.99 $529.99
Unit price perRegular $618.77, you save 14%
Order in and it ships today!
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- Returns are not accepted for this product.
- This item is protected under the Poolweb Guarantee
Frequently bought together
- This item: Edge Aquaboard 6 Foot Diving Board - Blue With White Top Tread $529.99
- Data Sheet (pdf)
- Installation Instructions (pdf)
- Color Options (pdf)
- Guidelines and Standards (pdf)
DescriptionThe 6 foot Edge Diving Board in Blue with white top tread features composite materials to resist rust and an active board when placed on the Edge Base and Springs (sold separately). It's an ideal choice for those who need a system to resist rust. The Edge diving board and base are designed for new construction projects or retrofit applications. The Edge Diving system can also be used for retrofit applications with existing 12 inches on center Techni-Spring Steel jigs.
The Edge system is made of durable and long lasting acrylic and fiberglass construction with advanced composite springs. The active base spring features are derived from both the base and board.
- Rust resistant composite materials (salt water friendly)
- Durable and long lasting acrylic and fiberglass
- Includes board to springs stainless steel hardware
- Active Base - spring feature derived from both base and board
- Can retrofit existing 12 inch on center Techni-Spring steel jigs or 606/608 12 inch jig bolt pattern
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
- Optional Board Fall is compatible with base
What are the benefits of choosing a SR Smith Diving Board?SR Smith is trusted by commercial pool owners around the world for providing top-notch swimming pool products. Their decades of experience and proven ability to innovate have led to them becoming a category leader in diving boards, rails, slides and pool lifts.
SR Smiths equipment is made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship, allowing it to withstand even the most extreme weather conditions. When you purchase from SR Smith through Poolweb.com you can trust that you're getting the most up-to-date features, highest quality and designs available in the market.
|Product Category||Residential Diving Boards|
|Poolweb Item #||EDGE6BW|
|Lead Time||82 days (if out of stock)|
|Shipping Weight||59.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
Returns are not accepted for this product.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.