Guardex Professional Test Kit DPD
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- Shop 17 replacement parts for this product and get it working like new!
DescriptionThe Guardex Professional DPD Test Kit is used in commercial pools for testing a wide range of elements including pH, Total Chlorine, Free Chlorine, Bromine, Acid Demand, Total Alkalinity, Alkali Demand, Calcium Hardness, Cyanuric Acid, Iron, and Copper with 1 ounce and .5 ounce liquid reagents and tablet reagents. It does this by using color comparators and a drop test (or tablets) to visually determine current levels of pH, chlorine, etc. Reagents are stored in a rugged blue case and include 50 tablets each of DPD #1, #3, Calcium Hardness, Cyanuric Acid Test Tabs, Copper Tabs, and Manganese Tabs. Liquid reagents included are: 1 ounce bottles of Reagent Number 2 Phenol Red (pH indicator) and Number 3 Acid Demand Titrant. It also includes 1/2 ounce bottles of Number 4 Chlroine Neutralizer and 5B Total Alkalinity Indicator, as well as directions and testing tips.
Proper and frequent testing of pool and spa water is your first line of defense in protecting your family and your pool or spa. The ideal level of pH should be between 7.4 and 7.6. Chlorine residual should be between 1.0 and 3.0 ppm.
- Tests for Total/Free Chlorine, Bromine, Acid Demand, pH, Total Alkalinity
- Also tests Alkali Demand, Calcium Hardness, Cyanuric Acid, Iron and Copper
- Total Chlorine: 0.5 to 5.0 ppm
- Bromine: 1.3 to 11 ppm
- pH: 6.8 to 8.2
- Reagents are 1 and 1/2 ounces plus tablets
- Detailed instructions are included with kit
Instructions for Professional Model Pool Test KitFree Chlorine
1. Fill small tube to line.
2. Add one DPD #1 tablet. Invert to dissolve.
3. Compare color with chlorine standard. Ideal is 1.0-2.0 ppm.
Total Chlorine and Chloramines
1. Use sample from DPD #1 Test. Add one DPD #3 tablet. Invert to dissolve.
2. If pink color darkens, chloramines are present. Compare color with chlorine standards.
3. Subtract ppm Free Chlorine from ppm Total Chlorine to obtain ppm Chloramines.
Review detailed instructions included. A pdf of the detailed instructions can be found under Product Documents.
|Product Category||DPD Test Kits|
|Poolweb Item #||26122000|
|Cross Reference #||GDX26122|
|Lead Time||5 days (if out of stock)|
|Shipping Weight||4.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
Due to significant demand on swimming pool parts and equipment, we cannot guarantee out of stock items will be available for immediate shipment. If your order must arrive to you by a certain day, please contact us first and we will provide you with a more definitive shipping and receipt of your order.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.
We Also Recommend...
Taylor Complete DPD Chlorine/Bromine, pH, Alkalinity, CYA (DPD Hi-Range) Test Kit .75 Oz. - K-2005
Taylor Service Complete DPD Chlorine/Bromine, pH, Alkalinity, CYA (DPD Hi Range) Test Kit 2 Oz. - K-2005C
Taylor Complete DPD Chlorine/Bromine, pH, Alkalinity, CYA (DPD Lo-Range) Test Kit .75 Oz. - K-2105