Know Your Beach Flag Reference Sign - 30 x 24 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum
- Know Your Beach Flag Reference Sign - 30 x 24 Inches on Styrene Plastic $41.59 (Save $38.78)
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
Beach signs play a very important part in keeping swimmers safe at your beach. If your beach uses warning flags, a Beach Flag Reference Sign will help beachgoers understand the warning messages.
High-Quality Durable Signs
Our aluminum signs are printed on .040 white aluminum with UV resistant inks to prevent fading. They have 1/4 inch corner drill holes for hanging. The aluminum signs will stand up against very high temperatures.
Easy to Install
Our aluminum signs can be easily installed on a wall using screws, bolts, or double-sided tape. These signs can also be installed on a fence using zip ties and U-channel posts using U-Channel hardware.
DescriptionThis Know Your Beach Flag Reference Sign With Graphic measures 24 x 30 inches, is printed on heavy-duty aluminum material and is designed to inform beachgoers of beach flag color meanings. Our general information signs are very noticeable and used to inform people of facility restrictions, policy, object location or instruction. This sign is lightweight, durable, and waterproof for indoor or outdoor use.
All of our swimming pool, beach front and facility signs are of the highest quality and predrilled for easy hanging. This sign is printed using our high-quality weather and sun resistant inks.
- Overall Sign Size: 30 x 24 Inches
- Printed on .040 white aluminum
- Printed with UV resistant inks to prevent fading
- 1/4 Inch Corner Drill Holes
- Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor Installations
This Sign Reads...
Know Your Flags Before You Go
- Green - Low Hazard. The Area Is Protected By Lifeguards.
- Blue - Low Medium Hazard. The Area Is Not Protected By Lifeguards. Enhanced Care And Caution Should Be Exercised.
- Yellow - Medium Hazard. Weak Swimmers Are Discouraged From Entering The Water. For Others, Enhanced Care And Caution Should Be Exercised.
- Red - High Hazard. Rough Conditions Such As Strong Surf And/Or Strong Currents Are Present. All Swimmers Are Discouraged From Entering The Water. Those Entering The Water Should Take Great Care.
- Double Red - Very High Hazard. Water Is Closed To Public Use.
|Product Category||Beach Signs|
|Poolweb Item #||7092WA2430E|
|Shipping Weight||10.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.