LaMotte ColorQ Pro 7 Liquid Pool Test Kit DPD - 2056
Shipping Options (more information)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- Returns are not accepted for this product.
- This item is protected under the Poolweb Guarantee
DescriptionThe unique, multi-test ColorQ PRO 7 hand-held photometer tests seven factors directly on a digital display: Free and Total Chlorine, Bromine, pH, Total Alkalinity, Calcium Hardness, and Cyanuric Acid. This kit features an innovative dual-optic design and provides more accuracy and more test factors. The ColorQ eliminates the need to visually determine slight color variations or the use of look-up tables, which takes the guesswork out of pool-side water analysis.
The photometer is easy to use and includes 50 TesTabs tablet reagents per test factor packaged in blister-style foil. The user dispenses each tablet into a ColorQ test tube by pressing the tablet through the foil. This eliminates the need to manually tear open a foil packet and carefully dispense the tablet. The user friendly photometer, testing reagents and photo-diagrammatic multilingual instructions (English, Spanish, French) are packaged in a convenient carrying case.
- Tests for: Free Chlorine DPD (0-10), Total Chlorine DPD (0-10 ppm), Bromine DPD (0-22 ppm), pH (6.5 to 8.5 pH), Total Alkalinity (0-250), Calcium Hardness (0-700), Cyanuric Acid (0 to 125 ppm).
- Liquid reagents are 1 ounce and can test approximately 130 times.
- Liquid Reagents: Calcium Hardness #2, Total Alkalinity Indicator, DPD #1B, pH Indicator, DPD #1A.
- 50 TesTabs of Cyanuric Acid which can test approximately 100 times
- 5 minute auto-off function protects the battery life (2 AA batteries included).
Instructions for the ColorQ PRO 7 Test Kit (Free Chlorine)1. Fill sample bottle with water sample. Replace cap.
2. Fill clean tube to the 5mL line with water sample.
3. Insert tube into ColorQ as shown (see PDF of instructions).
4. Press button to turn meter on. When "bLA" appears, press button to "Blank" the meter, and go to Free Chlorine. Remove tube.
For Total Chlorine, add 5 drops of DPD 1A and 5 drops of DPD 1B to same tube. (Follow detailed instructions included.)
A pdf of the instructions can be found under Product Documents and is included with your kit.
|Poolweb Item #||2056|
|Lead Time||39 days (if out of stock)|
|Shipping Weight||3.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
Due to significant demand on swimming pool parts and equipment, we cannot guarantee out of stock items will be available for immediate shipment. If your order must arrive to you by a certain day, please contact us first and we will provide you with a more definitive shipping and receipt of your order.
Returns are not accepted for this product.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.
We Also Recommend...
Taylor Complete FAS-DPD Chlorine, pH, Alkalinity, Hardness, CYA (FAS-DPD Hi-Range) Test Kit .75 Oz. - K-2006
Taylor Service Complete FAS-DPD Chlorine, pH, Alkalinity, Hardness, CYA (FAS-DPD Hi-Range) Test Kit 2 Oz. - K-2006C