multiLift ML300 Pool Lift With Anchor - 300 Pound Capacity
- Aqua Buddy 350 Pool Lift With Anchors - 350 Pound Capacity $4,140.17 (Save $48.51)
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- Shop 17 replacement parts for this product and get it working like new!
DescriptionThis ML300 multiLift pool lift with anchor has a 300 pound lifting capacity and is flanged mounted which is ideal for a wide range of pool applications. The ML300 offers a left or right seat positioning and comes standard with a LiftOperator Control featuring an ergonomically designed hand control. Easy to operate and manage, the ADA compliant ML300 is ideal for applications with simple deck designs and limited deck space. Retrofit anchor jig is standard on this model.
This lift by S.R. Smith is constructed of stainless steel and aluminum and powder-coated for extra protection. It has integrated armrests and is State of California compliant.
The Americans with Disabilities Act requires commercial and public pools nationwide to install an accessible means of entry into the swimming pool by anyone. This SR Smith pool lift provides people with disabilities with the ability to transfer from the pool deck to the pool water safely, comfortably and independently. These lifts are also required by many state and local governments for compliance with local pool codes and laws.
- 300 lb. Lifting Capacity.
- Flange Mounted with Four Anchor Bolts.
- Right or Left Seating.
- LiftOperator Intelligent Control.
- State of California Compliant.
- Third party tested and verified ADA Compliant.
- Integrated, hinged armrests for stability.
- Molded in-seat hand grips for easy transfer.
- Comes with 24 volt battery, charger, battery console cover, water resistant hand control, footrest, and seat belt assembly.
- Limited three-year warranty on the frame.
- Two-year electronics warranty (except batteries).
|Product Category||ADA Pool Lift Chairs|
|Poolweb Item #||575-3000|
|Cross Reference #||575-3005, ML300, 575-1000|
|Lead Time||16 days (if out of stock)|
|Shipping Weight||150.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
Due to significant demand on swimming pool parts and equipment, we cannot guarantee out of stock items will be available for immediate shipment. If your order must arrive to you by a certain day, please contact us first and we will provide you with a more definitive shipping and receipt of your order.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.
We Also Recommend...
C-375 Portable Pool Lift - 375 Pound Capacity Without Anchor
Motion Trek BP350 Deluxe Pool Lift - 350 Pound Capacity - No Anchor