Poxofill Epoxy Concrete Putty - Case of 4 Gallons
- Poxofill Epoxy Concrete Putty - Gallon $99.80 (Save $261.17)
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- This item is backed by a 30 day Return Policy
DescriptionThis is a case of four gallons of Poxofill Epoxy Concrete Putty. Poxofill is an aggregate putty designed to patch and repair concrete around swimming pools and decks. This item contains a total of four gallons of this two part epoxy.
It may be molded to any shape. It can be installed in cracks, pits, small potholes and spalled or eroded spots by using a putty knife. It is the strongest and most permanent patching putty available. It may be used underwater. When using underwater, the putty should be hand formed so that it is approximately 10% larger than the crack or spot to be filled. It should then be held by hand or by any other method so it can set up for 10 minutes; at that time, your hand (or other support) can be removed. Excess putty can then be removed with a putty knife or steel trowel.
Poxofill is a two-component material. The base should be well stirred and mixed with the catalyst. Poxifill then develops a putty-like consistency. It can be applied with a putty knife, molded by hand, or spackled with a spackling tool or trowel, when holes, depressions, ruts, cracks in concrete pool surfaces are to be repaired.
- For patching and repairing of concrete or equipment installation.
- It has much greater adhesion and is far more permanent.
- It may be applied underwater and it will cure underwater.
- It secures perfect adhesion without a primer.
- May be painted after overnight curing.
- It has greater resistance to acid, pool chemicals, moisture, and other conditions in swimming pools.
|Product Category||Pool and Deck Patching|
|Poolweb Item #||962-C|
|Lead Time||5 days (if out of stock)|
|Shipping Weight||66.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.