Poolweb Filtration Sand Filters Poolweb #EC-145240
Tagelus TA100D Top Mount Sand Filter 100 GPM
Write a Review
46 in stock$1,390.84 $1,390.84
Unit price per
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- This item is backed by a 30 day Return Policy
- This item is protected under the Poolweb Guarantee
- Sales Brochure (pdf)
- Product Manual (pdf)
DescriptionThe Pentair Tagelus TA100D Top Mount EC Sand Filter has a diameter of 65.5 inches, flow rate of 100 GPM, and features a one-piece fiberglass reinforced filter tank. The filter also features a special diffuser that levels the sand bed. The valve has a manual air relief valve and a sight glass to make inspection and operation fast and easy. A pressure gauge is also included.
The Tagelus filter's time-proven internal design ensures water is exposed to a maximum surface area of sand for optimal filtration performance and more efficient backwashing. Meanwhile, the flow system design also ensures maximum run times between backwashing to save you time. The design features continuously flatten and level the sand inside the tank. This is the key to consistent performance and quicker cleaning cycles that keep pump operating costs low.
The filters have an exceptionally strong one-piece fiberglass-reinforced tank with UV-resistant surface finish for years of service. The Tagelus filters are proven to provide superior performance, longevity, and lifetime value.
Multiport valve and unions not included. Order valve kit and unions separately.
- Model TR60: 63 GPM, Turnover in 8 Hours - 30,240 Gallons, 2 inch connections
- Effective Filtration Area: 3.14 Square Feet. Sand Capacity: 3325 pounds
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 50 psi
- Maximum operating water temperature: 104 Degrees F
- Heavy-duty closure with easy-to-read pressure relief valve
- Swing-away diffuser allows instant access to sand and all internal parts
- Threaded bulkhead connectors easy installation
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge with air relief valve
- Combination sand and water drain makes servicing and winterizing fast and easy
- Width 30-1/2 inches, Vertical Clearance 65-1/2 inches
- Six-position 2 Inch Valve and unions are sold separately
- One-Year Limited Warranty
|Product Category||Sand Filters|
|Poolweb Item #||EC-145240|
|Lead Time||1 days (if out of stock)|
|Shipping Weight||150.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.