U-Frame Stand With 8 Foot Frontier IV Board - Radiant White With Matching Tread
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
DescriptionThe Frontier IV Diving Board is intended for moderate to heavy use. It is perfect for pools with heavy diving traffic and athletic pool users. It is made with a sanded tread for maximum slip resistance and comes in an 8 foot length only. The special U-Frame steel meter stand made specifically for the Frontier IV boards is an alternative to consider for pools with heavy diving traffic and more athletic pool users.
If you already have this model and require a replacement board, please contact us via phone or email for ordering.
- Fiberglass reinforced core.
- Durable acrylic outer body (skin), a non-slip, sanded tread.
- Stainless Steel hardware included.
- Mounting bolts are on 11 inch centers.
- Non-slip sanded tread for maximum safety.
- Includes specially designed 15 inch U-Frame Stand made specifically for this board.
- Accommodates divers up to 400 pounds
|Product Category||Diving Board and Stand Combos|
|Poolweb Item #||68-209-1582|
|Lead Time||75 days (if out of stock)|
|Shipping Weight||103.5 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.