Raypak 130A Heater Parts (Versa Pool/Spa) | 91 Parts
|Burner Item # 301210||$15.14|
|Thermal Cut-off Fuse - 106156 Item # 005899F||$15.08|
|Pilot Tube 34 Inch Item # 004078F||$7.54|
|Drain Plug Pool Item # 006721F||$15.02|
|High Limit 135F Auto Reset - Surface Mount Item # 006725F||$35.88|
Any key items not listed on the above schematic are no longer available.
4-B Orifice Burner Replacement Natural Gas #51 - Sea Level
Item #: 350080F
130 Millivolt Propane to Natural Gas Conversion Kit
Item #: 011634F
Tube Bundle 130 Polymer Cupro Kit Item # 011598F
- I want to replace the copper tube bundle in my pool heater-RayPak 130A. Are kits #011597F and #011598F interchangeable and are the tube seals included? owen hanson asked on 04-29-2017
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 05-02-2017 Yes, they are interchangeable. Part #011597F Tube Bundle 130 Polymer Kit and part #011598F Tube Bundle 130 Polymer Cupro Kit both fit the RayPak 130A Heater and comes with tube seals.
Deliming 5/8 Tube Kit Item # 052871F
- Will this kit work on a Jandy LXi pool heater? Paul asked on 05-21-2017
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 05-22-2017 This Deliming 5/8 Tube Kit is made by RayPak for Raypak heaters with 5/8 tubes. It will work on other manufacturers heaters with the correct sized tubes.
Orifice Burner Propane #59 Item # 350350F
- I have a Raypak 156A setup for nat gas and want to change to propane. I'm hoping it is just an orifice change and hope you have the correct orifice. jay asked on 06-13-2017
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 06-14-2017 This is your solution, part #014915F - Convert Natural Gas To Propane 156A Cu Kit
Sensor Well Millivolt Item # 006805F
- What is the pipe thread size? Gary Schattl asked on 06-24-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 06-26-2018 This is a replacement part for specified Raypak heaters. All the sizing information we have is posted. For additional information, you may contact Raypak at 1-805-278-5300.
Pressure Switch 1.75 PSI Item # 006737F
- Does this Raypak pressure switch 00637F fit a Raypak model P-R266A-MN-C heater? Phil asked on 08-04-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 08-06-2018 Yes, it does. If you go down to Replacement Part For, you can see the list of schematics this part is attached to. You can also click on your model schematic and it will bring up the full list of parts.
Thermostat Pool/Electric Spa Kit Item # 003346F
- I received the part and had it installed. The replacement is slightly different. The old one has a screw to adjust temp. New one does not. How can I raise temp? Bud asked on 12-12-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 12-13-2018 That is a Raypak part, Bud. You would need to contact Raypak directly to get tech support on the workings of their parts. Their number is 1-805-278-5300.
Orifice Burner Replacement Natural Gas #51 - Sea Level Item # 350080F
- I have a Hayward model H1001DP1 pool heater that is set up for propane gas. Can it be converted to natural gas by changing the orifices? Pete Frank asked on 06-12-2019
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 06-12-2019 Pete, you have a Hayward heater and this is a Raypak part, which will definitely not work for you. And you cannot change over to natural gas by just changing the orifices. Most heaters have gas conversion kits to make the change over, either from natural to propane or propane to natural. The conversion kit for your heater is item #IDXCNK1934 (Propane to Natural). The conversion kits and other parts can be found on the parts schematic for your heater: Parts - Schematics - Heaters - Hayward.