Raypak 336A Parts (Digital Atmospheric Heater Raypak, Rheem, Ruud) | 139 Parts
|Burner Item # 301210||$14.87|
|Orifice Burner Propane #57 - Sea Level Item # 350083F||$3.50|
|Orifice Burner Natural Gas #50 Item # 350079F||$3.50|
|Thermal Cut-off Fuse - 106156 Item # 005899F||$14.83|
|Gasket Header Flange - 2 Inch Item # 800080B||$4.31|
Any key items not listed on the above schematic are no longer available.
2-HM Inlet/Outlet Header Cast Iron ASME, 185-405, 206-407
Item #: 006730F
4-B Orifice Burner Replacement Natural Gas #51 - Sea Level
Item #: 350080F
4-C PC Board Controller Replacement - IID 206A-408 3-Wire Kit
Item #: 013464F
4-HP Tube Bundle 336/337Polymer Cupro Nickel - Units Manufactured Prior To 7/2013
Item #: 010366F
7-C LCD Display Poolstat Kit - Units Manufactured From 5/2011
Item #: 013640F
11-M Control Bezel (Includes Dial Decal) - Units Manufactured Prior to 5/2011
Item #: 009491F
11-M Control Bezel (Includes Dial Decal) - Units Manufactured From 5/2011
Item #: 013491F
12-M Switch/Decal Membrane - Units Manufactured From 2011
Item #: 013492F
12-M Switch/Decal Membrane - Units Manufactured Prior to 2011
Item #: 009492F
14-HP Unitherm Governor Plug Polymer 185-406, 206-406, 207-407
Item #: 006720F
15-HM Inlet/Outlet Cast Iron Flange - 1-1/2 and 2 Inch Kit
Item #: 003766F
Orifice Burner Natural Gas #50 Item # 350079F
- What are the demensions and thread size Anonymous asked on 12-07-2016
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 12-09-2016 Thanks for your question. This unit is .44 inches in length and has 1/4'' NPT.
336A/406A Propane to Natural Gas Conversion Kit Item # 010420F
- I have a Rheem propane pool heater. Need a conversion kit to change it to natural gas. My model # is P-406A-EP-C (rheem) Anthony asked on 02-02-2017
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 02-06-2017 This conversion kit is the correct propane to gas conversion kit for your Rheem P-406A-EP-C.
- I have a Raypak 336A digital ignition propane unit that I need to switch to natural gas. Is there a kit or a list of parts to convert it? Brian Bengen asked on 09-13-2017
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 09-13-2017 This is part for the Millivolt model. You will need the entire burner tray for a digital ignition, part #010409F.
- I have an older model P-R405A-EP. Will this kit work for it? Jesse asked on 04-30-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 05-02-2018 No, it will not. This is for the Atmospheric Heaters. You have a Raypak RP2100 model series and the part you need is #005320F. You can find the Parts for your heater on the Schematic in our Parts - Heaters section or go to the page: #Raypak_Rp2100_R405A_Heater_Parts.
- I have a Raypak model #R-336A-MN-C millivolt heater, serial number 0806033024. Will this kit work in my unit? Jeff Yohe asked on 05-03-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 05-04-2018 Yes, it will This is a Raypak Atmospheric Heater Model 336A. If you scroll down on the page, you will see a list of Raypak heaters this item goes with, the Model 336A being one of them. (Just a note: only Raypak can check serial numbers.)
- I purchased a Raypak PR406A EP C LP heater and want to convert it to NG instead. What conversion kit do I need? Dave asked on 05-25-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 05-28-2018 You can find all your heater parts in our Parts Section or go direct to: #Raypak_Atmospheric_Heater_406A_Parts. The conversion kit is #010420F.
- I have a Rheem propane heater model P-M156A-EP-C. Will this kit work to convert it to gas? Jarrad asked on 06-07-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 06-10-2018 No. This is for a Raypak Atmospheric Heaters 306A or 406A (which relates to the BTUs). The series you have is for an aboveground pool heater. Contact Rheem for assistance with parts (http://www.rheem.com/contact.aspx).
- I am looking for a conversion kit propane to natural gas for Raypak PR-156A-EP. Eric asked on 09-12-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 09-13-2018 The conversion kit for the Raypak 156A aboveground pool heater is item #014919F (Propane to Natural Gas).
- I am looking for a propane to natural gas conversion kit for a Raypak P-0206A-EP-C. Josh asked on 03-21-2019
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 03-21-2019 Josh, the best way to find the conversion kits is by going to that heater's schematics in our Parts Category. The conversion kit for the 206A is item #010419F.
- Looking to convert my Raypak 156A from NG to propane. What is the cost for this kit? Arnold asked on 04-23-2019
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 04-23-2019 This item is a conversion kit for the 336A/406A heaters. You will want to view your parts schematic in our Parts Category to find the correct part for the 156A heaters. But the item number for the 156A conversion kit is # 014915F. Pricing is viewable online.
Deliming 5/8 Tube Kit Item # 052871F
- Will this kit work on a Jandy LXi pool heater? Paul asked on 05-21-2017
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 05-22-2017 This Deliming 5/8 Tube Kit is made by RayPak for Raypak heaters with 5/8 tubes. It will work on other manufacturers heaters with the correct sized tubes.
CPVC Adapter Item # 005393F
- CPVC Adapter (005393F-I). Is this part a single piece, or a set of 2? Bill asked on 05-24-2017
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 05-25-2017 It's a set of 2.
Orifice Burner Propane #59 Item # 350350F
- I have a Raypak 156A setup for nat gas and want to change to propane. I'm hoping it is just an orifice change and hope you have the correct orifice. jay asked on 06-13-2017
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 06-14-2017 This is your solution, part #014915F - Convert Natural Gas To Propane 156A Cu Kit
PC Board Controller Replacement - IID 206A-408 3-Wire Kit Item # 013464F
- LCD reads "SPK" and heater not firing. Is this the replacement PC board heater model PR2662 enc? MICHAEL asked on 08-18-2017
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 08-21-2017 This is the replacement board for several Raypak heaters including the P-R266A. If that is not your heater, you can create a technical ticket for additional assistance by going to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Propane Gas LP IID Electronic Combination Valve Item # 004306F
- Is this the right gas valve Pool Heater Raypak P-R406A-EP? Cheyni asked on 10-19-2017
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 10-23-2017 This valve is a replacement for several Raypak Heaters including the Raypak Atmospheric Heater 406A.
- Does this combination gas control valve work with Raypak 266A natural gas pool heater? Can it be converted from propane to NG? Timothy Bucklaw asked on 08-21-2019
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 08-23-2019 Yes, this valve is attached to the 266A heaters. You can view all the heaters this part belongs to by going to Found in the Following Products on the item page. However, there is no "conversion kit" for the electronic IID versions of the 266A. You must purchase a complete burner tray and gas valve which is key 1-B on the schematic. For additional information, you can contact Raypak at 1-805-278-5300.
Cover Control Bezel Kit Item # 009487F
- Will the cover control Bezel kit fit Rheem P-M406A-EP-C? Jerry asked on 12-19-2017
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 12-20-2017 Yes. It's the same heater as the P-R model, just the Raypak brand instead of Rheem brand.
- Will this cover fit Rheem Model P-M266A-EP-C? What are the dimensions of this cover? Alan asked on 12-25-2017
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 12-27-2017 Yes, it will. It fits both the Raypak and Rheem model heaters listed. Dimensions are not available.
LCD Display Poolstat Kit - Units Manufactured From 5/2011 Item # 013640F
- My LCD display is unreadable. Is this the replacement for model P-M266A-EN-C? Ken from Bradenton asked on 01-10-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 01-11-2018 This is a replacement part for all models of the P-R atmospheric pool heaters.
- I can no longer read the screen on my Model 406A. About half of the LCD does not work. What part do I need to repair this issue. Thanks for your help. Ken from Vail asked on 01-24-2019
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 01-24-2019 Ken, we would love to assist you with the heater parts but must refer you to the experts at Raypak for tech support. Their number is 1-805-278-5300. And your issue may involve more than the display. We do have the parts schematic for the 406A heater listed in our Parts Category. You can always come back to this site and purchase the parts Raypak recommends. The direct page for the 406A schematic is: #Raypak_Atmospheric_Heater_406A_Parts.
Orifice Burner Propane #60 Item # 350351F
- How many of these orifaces are required in the burner assembly to convert to propane? Jim asked on 04-12-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 04-13-2018 The conversion kits do contain the orifices required for the conversion. They are listed at the bottom of the Parts Schematics which you can find on the item under Replacement Part For. Without knowing which heater you have, we cannot specify the kit as it varies by model. The exact quantity is not specified by Raypak. You may want to consult with them at 805-278-5300.
Sensor Well Millivolt Item # 006805F
- What is the pipe thread size? Gary Schattl asked on 06-24-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 06-26-2018 This is a replacement part for specified Raypak heaters. All the sizing information we have is posted. For additional information, you may contact Raypak at 1-805-278-5300.
Pressure Switch 1.75 PSI Item # 006737F
- Does this Raypak pressure switch 00637F fit a Raypak model P-R266A-MN-C heater? Phil asked on 08-04-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 08-06-2018 Yes, it does. If you go down to Replacement Part For, you can see the list of schematics this part is attached to. You can also click on your model schematic and it will bring up the full list of parts.
Thermostat Pool/Electric Spa Kit Item # 003346F
- I received the part and had it installed. The replacement is slightly different. The old one has a screw to adjust temp. New one does not. How can I raise temp? Bud asked on 12-12-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 12-13-2018 That is a Raypak part, Bud. You would need to contact Raypak directly to get tech support on the workings of their parts. Their number is 1-805-278-5300.
Orifice Burner Propane #57 - Sea Level Item # 350083F
- I need to convert a Raypak 406A to lp gas. Is this the correct #57 orifice? Jorge asked on 04-19-2019
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 04-19-2019 No, Jorge. In the description, the heaters this will fit are listed. The conversion kit for the 406A is item #004692B. To find your parts, go to Parts - Schematics - Heaters - Raypak, Model 406A. The direct page is #Raypak_Atmospheric_Heater_406A_Parts. The full schematic with parts are listed there for your heater.
Orifice Burner Replacement Natural Gas #51 - Sea Level Item # 350080F
- I have a Hayward model H1001DP1 pool heater that is set up for propane gas. Can it be converted to natural gas by changing the orifices? Pete Frank asked on 06-12-2019
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 06-12-2019 Pete, you have a Hayward heater and this is a Raypak part, which will definitely not work for you. And you cannot change over to natural gas by just changing the orifices. Most heaters have gas conversion kits to make the change over, either from natural to propane or propane to natural. The conversion kit for your heater is item #IDXCNK1934 (Propane to Natural). The conversion kits and other parts can be found on the parts schematic for your heater: Parts - Schematics - Heaters - Hayward.
Burner Tray 336 With Valve Natural Gas IID Kit Item # 010409F
- To convert a Rheem P-M336A-EP-C to natural gas, would I just need part 010409F (burner tray with gas valve) or would I need additional orifices, etc? E asked on 06-25-2019
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 06-25-2019 You would need the conversion kit. Each heater has a conversion kit which is located at the bottom of the schematic. Your conversion kit is item #010420F. If you are looking at this item page, you can go down to Found in the Following Products and see the heater (336A) this part is attached to. Clicking that will take you direct to the full schematic parts listing.
Natural Gas IID Gas Valve Item # 003900F
- Is the inlet on this valve 3/4" and outlet to burner 1"? Timothy Bucklaw asked on 08-21-2019
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 08-23-2019 Tim, the only size given by Raypak is the 3/4 inch which you can view in the detailed description. You can pull up your heater's schematic by clicking on your heater under Found in the Following Products. For additional questions, you will want to consult with Raypak at 1-805-278-5300.