Raypak Commercial PS10354 Heat Pump Pool Heater Parts | 29 Parts
|Digital LCD Control Panel Label Item # H000330||$46.28|
|Heat Pump Digital Control Board Item # H000029||$279.43|
|R5350-R8350 10K Temperature Sensor Item # H000002||$63.81|
|Union PVC 2 X 1/4 Inch With Built In Drain Item # H000317||$34.48|
|Control High Pressure Switch Item # H000079||$61.24|
Any key items not listed on the above schematic are no longer available.
1-J Fan Relay Deposit - Units Manufactured From 4/1/13
Item #: H000299
Control High Pressure Switch Item # H000079
- I have a Raypak 8350 and it displays HP flashing. I check the water flow into the pool and it is at a good velocity as it has always been. Donald Brothers asked on 04-14-2017
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 04-19-2017 Error code: HP & HP6 Low water flow in the unit or faulty high pressure control. Check water flow/backwash. The unit will show (HP6) after 6 HP faults. This will stop the unit for protection. If you have backwashed and made sure the flow is sufficient, then part H000079 - Control High Pressure Switch (H000079) should take care of this issue. (http://www.poolweb.com/control-high-pressure-kit-2)
Heat Pump Digital Control Board Item # H000029
- What is the control board version? What is the warranty on this item? DG asked on 01-11-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 01-19-2018 The control board is the current version (2.8 as of this date). All Raypak replacement parts have a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- I purchased control board H000029. Easy to install, but I have been unable to map the model numbers listed for programming the card to my Pool Heater. Olebradski asked on 02-24-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 02-25-2018 Thank you for your question. In this instance, we would recommend you contact the manufacturer, Raypak. Their phone number is (805) 278-5300. They would be the best source for technical assistance.
- Do you know if Raypak Digital Control Board H000029 would be compatible with Rome Solarium 125; both use PH-111A. Frank from Florida asked on 04-04-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 04-05-2018 Frank, that is not a Raypak product so the answer is unknown. It would be best to contact the original manufacturer for replacement parts.
- Will this work on the Rheem M5310-Ti-E? Keith asked on 05-23-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 05-24-2018 Although we do not have Rheem schematics, Raypak has confirmed this will work for your Rheem model pool heater.
- Your new board says: HVAC-BTL BPM-PH2.8D. My old board says: HVAC-BTL BPM-PH2.5b. Will your board work on my Mod No. M5310-Ti-E SN 0909100847? Mark Blair asked on 09-08-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 09-10-2018 We do not have access to Raypak serial numbers and that model is not one we are familiar with. The pool heaters this board is for are listed in the description. You would need to contact Raypak at 1-805-278-5300 for assistance.
- Will this fit a Rheem MS6350 TI-E? Tony asked on 05-07-2019
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 05-07-2019 In our Raypak parts listing, the Rheem MS6350 is not listed. This will work on the Ruud, PerfectTemp and Weatherking 6350. Since your model is not listed, we recommend contacting Rheem directly to obtain parts information. Their number is 1-805-278-5300. They may ask for the serial number of your unit. If the part number is compatible with Raypak, you can always return to poolweb.com for purchase.
- Will this work on a Rheem M5350 Ti E? Beth asked on 07-10-2019
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 07-10-2019 We have this for the Raypak model 5350 as well as the other Raypak models listed. Rheem and Raypak have the same parent company. However, you would need to contact Rheem to verify if the parts are identical.
R5350-R8350 10K Temperature Sensor Item # H000002
- What is the warranty on this sensor? Dave Bell asked on 03-05-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 03-07-2018 The warranty on Raypak parts is one year. Thanks for the question, Dave.
- Whom do I contact for warranty? I purchased a temp sensor less than 2 months ago and it has failed. Dave Bell asked on 03-06-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 03-07-2018 Dave, all items are warrantied by the manufacturer. In this case it would be Raypak. Their contact number is (805) 278-5300.
- Can you confirm that the H000002 senses the pool water temperature directly? Florida Don asked on 04-02-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 04-03-2018 Yes it does, Dan. Verified by Raypak.
- How does this temp sensor install? Is it screwed in or put in with caulking? Jeff asked on 11-19-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 11-20-2018 Jeff, that question is best left to the experts at Raypak. They can be reached at 1-805-278-5300.
Digital LCD Control Panel Label Item # H000330
- I have a Rheem M5310-Ti-E pool heat pump...S/N 0909100847.....Item Number 012792 This cover LOOKS like mine, but...please verify if this is correct Mark Blair asked on 10-17-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 10-18-2018 We do not have access to serial numbers as we are not the manufacturer. However, this label is on the schematic for the RHP 5310Ti and the label s the same for the Rheem model. This label also goes with all the Heat Pumps listed under "Found in the Following Products." You can find your heater's parts schematic under Parts - Schematics - Heat Pump Parts category.