Raypak R405A Heater Parts (RP2100) | 125 Parts
|Burner Item # 301210||$15.14|
|Thermal Cut-off Fuse - 106156 Item # 005899F||$15.08|
|Orifice Burner Propane #57 - Sea Level Item # 350083F||$3.59|
|Pilot Tube 34 Inch Item # 004078F||$7.54|
|Gasket Header Flange - 2 Inch - 2 Pack Item # 800080B||$7.51|
Any key items not listed on the above schematic are no longer available.
1-J Electronic Ignition Control IID Without Lockout Kit
Item #: 004817B
2-HM Inlet/Outlet Header Cast Iron ASME, 185-405, 206-407
Item #: 006730F
3-B Orifice Burner Replacement Natural Gas #51 - Sea Level
Item #: 350080F
3-HM Return Header Cast Iron ASME, 185-405,0206-406, 207-407
Item #: 006731F
13-HP Unitherm Governor Plug Polymer 185-406, 206-406, 207-407
Item #: 006720F
14-HM Inlet/Outlet Cast Iron Flange - 1-1/2 and 2 Inch Kit
Item #: 003766F
Deliming 5/8 Tube Kit Item # 052871F
- Will this kit work on a Jandy LXi pool heater? Paul asked on 05-21-2017
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 05-22-2017 This Deliming 5/8 Tube Kit is made by RayPak for Raypak heaters with 5/8 tubes. It will work on other manufacturers heaters with the correct sized tubes.
CPVC Adapter Item # 005393F
- CPVC Adapter (005393F-I). Is this part a single piece, or a set of 2? Bill asked on 05-24-2017
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 05-25-2017 It's a set of 2.
Propane Gas LP IID Electronic Combination Valve Item # 004306F
- Is this the right gas valve Pool Heater Raypak P-R406A-EP? Cheyni asked on 10-19-2017
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 10-23-2017 This valve is a replacement for several Raypak Heaters including the Raypak Atmospheric Heater 406A.
- Does this combination gas control valve work with Raypak 266A natural gas pool heater? Can it be converted from propane to NG? Timothy Bucklaw asked on 08-21-2019
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 08-23-2019 Yes, this valve is attached to the 266A heaters. You can view all the heaters this part belongs to by going to Found in the Following Products on the item page. However, there is no "conversion kit" for the electronic IID versions of the 266A. You must purchase a complete burner tray and gas valve which is key 1-B on the schematic. For additional information, you can contact Raypak at 1-805-278-5300.
Sensor Well Millivolt Item # 006805F
- What is the pipe thread size? Gary Schattl asked on 06-24-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 06-26-2018 This is a replacement part for specified Raypak heaters. All the sizing information we have is posted. For additional information, you may contact Raypak at 1-805-278-5300.
Pressure Switch 1.75 PSI Item # 006737F
- Does this Raypak pressure switch 00637F fit a Raypak model P-R266A-MN-C heater? Phil asked on 08-04-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 08-06-2018 Yes, it does. If you go down to Replacement Part For, you can see the list of schematics this part is attached to. You can also click on your model schematic and it will bring up the full list of parts.
Thermostat Pool/Electric Spa Kit Item # 003346F
- I received the part and had it installed. The replacement is slightly different. The old one has a screw to adjust temp. New one does not. How can I raise temp? Bud asked on 12-12-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 12-13-2018 That is a Raypak part, Bud. You would need to contact Raypak directly to get tech support on the workings of their parts. Their number is 1-805-278-5300.
Orifice Burner Propane #57 - Sea Level Item # 350083F
- I need to convert a Raypak 406A to lp gas. Is this the correct #57 orifice? Jorge asked on 04-19-2019
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 04-19-2019 No, Jorge. In the description, the heaters this will fit are listed. The conversion kit for the 406A is item #004692B. To find your parts, go to Parts - Schematics - Heaters - Raypak, Model 406A. The direct page is #Raypak_Atmospheric_Heater_406A_Parts. The full schematic with parts are listed there for your heater.
Return Header Cast Iron ASME, 185-405,0206-406, 207-407 Item # 006731F
- Hello, will this Raypak header fit the same as this part (Raypak 002491F Replacement Return Header 962/926 1125/1083)? I believe that one is not cast iron. Jim asked on 06-11-2019
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 06-11-2019 No, Jim. They are attached to completely different heaters. The #002491F is for Raypak commercial heaters listed under Found in the Following Products. If you have one of the heaters listed, we only see that header listed which is brass.
Orifice Burner Replacement Natural Gas #51 - Sea Level Item # 350080F
- I have a Hayward model H1001DP1 pool heater that is set up for propane gas. Can it be converted to natural gas by changing the orifices? Pete Frank asked on 06-12-2019
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 06-12-2019 Pete, you have a Hayward heater and this is a Raypak part, which will definitely not work for you. And you cannot change over to natural gas by just changing the orifices. Most heaters have gas conversion kits to make the change over, either from natural to propane or propane to natural. The conversion kit for your heater is item #IDXCNK1934 (Propane to Natural). The conversion kits and other parts can be found on the parts schematic for your heater: Parts - Schematics - Heaters - Hayward.
Natural Gas IID Gas Valve Item # 003900F
- Is the inlet on this valve 3/4" and outlet to burner 1"? Timothy Bucklaw asked on 08-21-2019
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 08-23-2019 Tim, the only size given by Raypak is the 3/4 inch which you can view in the detailed description. You can pull up your heater's schematic by clicking on your heater under Found in the Following Products. For additional questions, you will want to consult with Raypak at 1-805-278-5300.