GF Signet Signet 9900 SmartPro Multi-Parameter Flow Transmitter Field Mount Dial-Type
- Mounting and flow sensor sold separately
- Large auto-sensing backlit display with at-a-glance visibility
- "Dial-type" digital bar graph
The Signet 9900 Transmitter provides a single channel interface for many different parameters including Flow, pH/ORP, Conductivity/Resistivity, Salinity, Pressure, Temperature, Level and other sensors that output a 4 to 20 mA signal. The 9900 Transmitter (Generation II or newer) has the added capability of supporting the Batch Module for batching control. The highly illuminated display and the extra-large (3.90 x 3.90 inches) auto-sensing backlit display can be viewed at 4-5 times the distance over traditional transmitters. Large characters reduce the risk of misreading or misinterpreting the displayed values. The display shows separate lines for units, main and secondary measurements as well as a dial-type digital bar graph.
Designed for complete flexibility, plug-in modules allow the unit to easily adapt to meet changing customer needs. Optional modules include Relay, Direct Conductivity/Resistivity, H COMM, Batch and a PC COMM configuration tool. The unit can be used with default values for quick and easy programming or can be customized with labeling, adjustable minimum and maximum dial settings, and unit and decimal measurement choices.
The Signet 9900 Transmitter is offered in both panel or field mount versions. Both configurations can run on 12 to 32 power (24 VDC nominal). The 9900 Transmitter can also be loop-powered with compatible sensors..
Installing a Signet Flow System is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Select a Signet Flow Sensor.
2. Select a Signet Instrument (to interpret the information).
3. Choose installation fitting to mount the sensor (one that meets your needs).
|Poolweb Item #:||3-9900-1|
|Lead Time:||6 days (if out of stock)|
|Pipe Size:||Variable Range|
|Shipping Weight:||7 lbs.|
|Return Policy:||Returns accepted|
|Standard Shipping (Get it on or before December 11th*)||Free!|
|2nd Day Shipping (Get it December 8th)||$24.00|
|Next Day Shipping (Get it December 7th)||$40.69|
* Many times, standard ground shipments will be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. See shipping policy for more details.
Due to COVID-19 related issues, we cannot guarantee same day shipment on every order or lead time predictability. Our shipping department is working hard to ship all in stock orders same day, but there could be a 2-6 day shipment delay. If your order must arrive to you by a certain day, please contact us first and we will provide you with a more definitive shipping and receipt of your order.
Estimated shipping weight of this item is 7 pounds. This item ships via small parcel which means that we will utilize Fedex, UPS or the USPS to transport this item to you.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order for credit. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
© 2020 Poolweb.com. All Rights Reserved