Warning Spa Warnings and Regulations. Lettering height on sign meets specific state code. This sign is guaranteed to meet the state laws of Illinois.
Our compliance signs are thoroughly researched twice yearly and updated as needed. We guarantee our rules and regulations signs to meet specific state swimming pool codes within ninety days of purchase or they will be replaced, free of charge.
All of our swimming pool and facility signs are of the highest quality and predrilled for easy hanging. Each sign is printed using our high-quality weather and sun resistant inks.
Spa Warnings and Regulations
- Risk of Fetus Damage - Hot water exposure limitations vary from person to person. Pregnant women and small children should not use spa prior to medical consultation.
- Risk of Drowning - Elderly persons, or anyone under a physician's care and those persons suffering from heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure and other health problems should not enter the spa without prior medical consultation and permission from their doctor.
- Risk of Drowning - Do not use the spa or hot tub while under the influence of alcohol, anticoagulants, antihistamines, vasoconstrictors, vasodilators, stimulants, hypnotics, narcotics, tranquilizers, or other drugs that cause sleepiness, drowsiness, or raise/lower blood pressure.
- Risk of Child Drowning - Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by a responsible person 16 years of age or older unless a lifeguard is present.
- Risk of Injury - Before entering, check spa water temperature. Do not use the spa if the temperature is above 104 degrees F [40 degrees C].
- Risk of Drowning - Persons should not use the Spa or Hot Tub Alone. Persons should spend no more than fifteen (15) minutes in the spa at any one (1) session. Overexposure to hot water may cause nausea, dizziness, and fainting.
- Risk of Injury - Enter and exit slowly.
- Risk of Injury - Keep all breakable objects out of the spa area.
- Risk of Shock - Never place electrical appliances (telephone, radio, TV. etc.) within five feet [1.524m] of the spa.
- Risk of Shock - The spa shall not be operated during severe weather conditions, i.e. electrical storms, tornadoes, etc.
- Risk of Drowning - Do not allow the use of or operate spa if the suction fitting is missing, broken, or loose.
- Risk of Disease - Persons having or reasonably suspected to have any considerable area of exposed sub-epidermal tissue, cuts, or known or recognizable contagious or communicable diseases, cough, cold, open sore, blisters, bandaged wound, fever, inflammation of the eyes, nasal or ear discharges, shall not be allowed to enter the spa or hot tub water. Spitting, urinating, blowing the nose, or depositing foreign matter in the spa or hot tub shall be strictly prohibited.
- Risk of Disease - All bathers, before entering the spa or hot tub, shall be required to take a cleansing shower.
- Rule - The posted spa user capacity shall not be exceeded.