The Montana Spa Warnings and Regulations Sign with custom text information has been designed in accordance with the Montana MAR 37. The lettering height on this sign meets specific state code. This sign is guaranteed to meet the state laws of Montana.
Our compliance signs are thoroughly researched twice yearly and updated as needed. We guarantee our rules and regulations signs to meet specific state swimming pool codes within ninety days of purchase or they will be replaced, free of charge.
This swimming pool and facility pool sign is designed for harsh swimming pool and outdoor environments. It includes a brass grommet in each corner for easy hanging or mounting. This sign is printed using our high-quality weather and sun resistant inks.
This state sign requires custom text. Leave sign blank or have us custom print Spa Capacity at no extra charge. Enter the number you would like printed including the words Leave Blank, if that is what you desire.
Please note that signs printed with custom text cannot be returned. Please ensure the information you provide is accurate, as we will be using the information you provide to print your custom text.
Spa Warnings and Regulations
All bathers shall take a cleansing shower before using the spa.
- Risk of Disease - Please do not use the spa if you have had diarrhea or any disease transmittable by water in the past two weeks.
- Risk of Drowning - No person under the influence of drugs and / or alcohol may use the spa.
- Risk of Fetus Damage - Hot water exposure limitations vary from person to person. Pregnant women should not use spa without prior medical consultation with their physician.
- Risk of Drowning Warning - People using prescription medications and/or having the following medical conditions should consult with their physician before entering the spa: heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, or other serious medical condition.
- Heat Stroke Warning - Users are limited to no more than fifteen (15) minutes in the spa at any one (1) session. Staying in the spa too long may result in nausea, dizziness, and fainting.
- Capacity of the spa is: [BLANK] - Enter and Exit Spa Slowly.
Children Age 5 and Under are not Allowed in the Spa!