SR Smith Guardian Lifeguard Chair Parts | 9 Parts
|Plastic Sloping Ladder Tread Step 20 Inch Center to Center - Hardware Included Item # S2470-102||$112.70|
|Swivel for Lifeguard Chair - Black Item # A40703-0||$82.07|
|Lifeguard Seat With Swivel - White Item # 13-111||$260.00|
|Stainless Steel Escutcheon Plate - 1.90 Inch O.D. Item # EP-100F||$18.40|
|Footboard 18 x 42 - Replacement for Guardian Chair Item # 8-706||$400.65|
Any key items not listed on the above schematic are no longer available.
Questions About This Schematic
Swivel for Lifeguard Chair - Black Item # A40703-0
- I have a swivel for my lifeguard chair which is rusted and in need of replacement. The number on the smaller square is I 5 - 05 G Anonymous asked on 05-10-2017
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 05-12-2017 The S.R. Smith Swivel for Lifeguard Chair fits their lifeguard chairs in the Cantilever and Guardian series.
- What is the distance between the bolt holes? Tyler asked on 05-17-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 05-18-2018 This swivel matches the bolt pattern on the S.R. Smith Lifeguard chairs. It is 5.25 inches square.
Lifeguard Seat With Swivel - White Item # 13-111
- How do you attach the swivel plate to the bottom of the chair? We have the 13-111 replacement seat. Joe asked on 03-04-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 03-06-2018 Thanks for your question, Joe. Instructions for the swivel have been added under the Product Files. You may also go to the lifeguard chair itself which gives a detailed list of parts and how they are assembled.
- Does this part include the swivel bracket part under the seat that attaches to the SS metal post, or just the seat itself? Tommy Miller asked on 10-24-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 10-25-2018 This is the seat and stainless steel swivel together. You can also purchase these items separately. The seat is #8-609 and the swivel is #A40703-0.
Stainless Steel Escutcheon Plate - 1.90 Inch O.D. Item # EP-100F
- This Escutcheon is to be installed onto an exterior shower head. Adam From Texas asked on 03-30-2018
- Poolweb Technical Support answered on 04-02-2018 Adam, this plate is typically used with the 1.90 inch O.D. pool rails and anchor systems. We can't address its use on other product.