10 Inch Anti-Vortex PVC Plate Assembly
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
Frequently bought together
- This item: 10 Inch Anti-Vortex PVC Plate Assembly $319.35
- Schedule 80 Van Stone Flange - 10 Inch Slip $162.16
- Product Manual (pdf)
DescriptionThis 10 inch anti-vortex plate prevents the formation of a vortex and subsequently air entrapment into the pump by forcing any emerging vortex to go around a plate and then into the suction pipe. The swirling motion cannot be maintained and the vortex dissipates and cannot form if the path is too long and contorted.
This schedule 80 PVC Anti-Vortex plate is a simple, effective product that controls velocity on your suction line and avoids cavitation.
Designed to fit 10 inch flanged suction line.
- Works with All Pump Suction.
- Does not include flange.
- All Kits Include 4 stainless steel rods, 8 nuts and 8 flat washers.
- Plate designed to limit velocity to 1.5 FPS Maximum.
- Flow is based on the suction piping velocity at 6 FPS.
|Product Category||Surge Tanks|
|Poolweb Item #||AVPLATE10PVCKIT|
|Shipping Weight||25.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.