FullFloXF 2-Way Check Valve - 2-1/2 x 3 Inch O.D. - CPVC
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- Product Instructions (pdf)
DescriptionThis Pentair FullFloXF 2-Way Check Valve has 2 ports, is 2-1/2 with 3 inch outside slip, is made of heat resistant CPVC, and has maximum flow rates. These larger FullFloXF valves can be plumbed using either 2-1/2 or 3 inch PVC or CPVC pipe. The heat resistant CPVC is recommended where air temperatures can reach 105 Degrees. And the higher flow rates produce much lower water pressure drops.
Check valves are used to keep water from flowing backwards or to prevent cycling of water.
- Made of CPVC for maximum heat resistance.
- Maintenance-free PTFE coated diverter seal.
- Optimum positive-seal, lifetime seal warranty.
- Maximum flow area for lower head loss.
- Rated at 50 PSI and an industry leading 180 GPM of flow.
- Field-adjustable stop positions.
- Tested and certified to NSF/ANSI 50.
|Product Category||Check Valves|
|Poolweb Item #||263060|
|Shipping Weight||5.3 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.