PoolMaster 5-Way Test Kit
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, $6.95 Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- Shop 1 replacement parts for this product and get it working like new!
DescriptionThe PoolMaster 5-Way Pool Test Kit is used in residential pools for testing basic elements including pH, Free/Combined Chlorine, Bromine, Acid Demand, and Total Alkalinity. It includes 1 ounce and .5 ounce liquid reagents. The test kit utilizes a color comparator and a drop test to visually determine current levels of pH, chlorine, etc. Reagents are stored in a sturdy blue case and include PoolMaster liquid reagents Number 1 Chlorine/Bromine Indicator, Number 2 pH Indicator, and Number 3 Acid Demand/Alkalinity in one ounce bottles, and Number 4 Chlorine Neutralizer and Number 5 Total Alkalinity in 1/2 ounce bottles.
Proper and frequent testing of pool and spa water is your first line of defense in protecting your family and your pool or spa. The ideal level of pH should be between 7.4 and 7.6. Chlorine residual should be between 1.0 and 3.0 ppm.
- Tests for Free/Combined Chlorine, Bromine, Acid Demand, pH and Total Alkalinity
- Total Chlorine: 0.6 to 5.0 ppm
- pH: 6.8 to 8.2
- Reagents are 1 and 1/2 ounces
- Reagents: PoolMaster Reagents #1, #2, #3, #4, and #5.
- Detailed Instruction Booklet included in kit.
Instructions for the PoolMaster 5-Way Test Kit (Chlorine Test1. Fill small test vial to line.
2. Add 5 drops Solution Reagent #1
3. Place cap on vial and swirl to mix.
4. For Free Chlorine Reading, within 2-3 seconds, compare color with chlorine standards on comparator to determine the Free Chlorine ppm.
5. For Combined Chlorine Reading, wait 1 to 2 minutes and compare again to determine the combined chlorine ppm level. A large difference between the two readings (more than 0.2 ppm) indicates a need for super chlorination.
6. Other test instructions included in kit on place-card and in booklet.
|Product Category||OTO Test Kits|
|Poolweb Item #||945-22260|
|Cross Reference #||22260|
|Lead Time||60 days (if out of stock)|
|Shipping Weight||2.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||$6.95||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
Due to significant demand on swimming pool parts and equipment, we cannot guarantee out of stock items will be available for immediate shipment. If your order must arrive to you by a certain day, please contact us first and we will provide you with a more definitive shipping and receipt of your order.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.
We Also Recommend...
Taylor Residential 6-Way Bromine, Chlorine, pH (Acid and Base Demand, Alkalinity Test Kit .75 Oz. - K-1003
Taylor Residential Basic Bromine, Chlorine (Hi Range) and OT/pH Test Kit .75 Oz. - K-1000