Signet 2537 Paddlewheel Flow Sensor Polypropylene Rotor, Titanium Pin, 4-20mA
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
The Signet 2537 Flow Sensor is an enhancement on what is already an industry standard. It has the added functionality of various output options including flow switch, pulse divider, digital (S3L) or 4 to 20 mA. It also offers low flow, low power and high resolution and can be configured on-site directly through the built-in user interface.
- Digital (S3L), or 4-20mA outputs, or flow switch, or pulse output (multifunction).
- Allows for up to six sensors to Signet 8900 controller.
- Low flow capabilities down to 0.3ft/s.
- Polypropylene wetted materials.
- Installs into pipe sizes DN 15 to DN 200 (1/2-8").
- Built-in user interface for onsite configuration.
- Low power and high resolution.
|Product Category||Flow Meters|
|Poolweb Item #||3-2537-6C-P1|
|Shipping Weight||7.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.