Taylor Acid Demand #5 - 3/4 Oz. Dropper Bottle - R-0005-A
Shipping Options (more information)
- Standard Shipping, $6.95 Get it by Monday, March 15
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by Wednesday, March 10
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by Tuesday, March 09
DescriptionThis is a replacement Taylor Acid Demand #5 reagent for various Taylor pool water testing kits. This replacement reagent has a bottle size of 3/4 ounce. These reagents are designed to provide accurate and easy to read results.
Acid Demand Reagent (for 2000 Series).
- Genuine Taylor Replacement Reagent
- Reagent Size: 3/4 Ounce
Storage & Shelf Life Guarantee
All pool test kit reagents have a shelf life, whether they are liquids, powders, crystals, tablets, or test-strip pads. The items date of manufacture is not the controlling factor when it comes to shelf life ... storage conditions are more important. All of our reagents are stored in an environment that meets or exceeds all manufacturers' recommendations to ensure no loss in the quality and stability of reagents. We suggest that you store this item at a consistent temperature of approximately 72 degrees away from heat and direct sunlight.
This item, manufactured by Taylor Technologies, has a shelf life of 12 months from the date of which it was bottled. Poolweb.com guarantees that the bottle you receive will have a shelf life of 4 months from the date of your order. If the bottle you receive does not meet this guarantee, please contact us.
Found in the following products...
- Taylor K-2000 DPD Starter Test Kit Bromine Chlorine HiRange Parts (7 parts)
- Taylor K-2005 DPD Complete Test Kit Alkalinity/Bromine-Chlorine HiRange Parts (18 parts)
- Taylor K-2006 FAS-DPD Complete Test Kit Alkalinity/Chlorine HiRange Parts (19 parts)
- Taylor K-2015 Test 4-Way DPD Test Kit Alkalinity/Bromine-Chlorine HiRange Parts (10 parts)
- Taylor K-2100 DPD Starter Test Kit Bromine-Chlorine LoRange Parts (9 parts)
- Taylor K-2105 2000 DPD Complete Test Kit Alkalinity/Bromine-Chlorine LoRange Parts (18 parts)
- Taylor K-2106 2000 Bromine FAS-DPD Complete Test Kit Alkalinity/Bromine HiRange Parts (13 parts)
- Taylor K-2115 2000 Test 4 Test Kit Alkalinity/Bromine-Chlorine LoRange Parts (12 parts)
|Poolweb Item #||R-0005-A|
|Lead Time||10 days (if out of stock)|
|Shipping Weight||0.13 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||$6.95||Get it by Monday, March 15|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by Wednesday, March 10|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by Tuesday, March 09|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
Due to significant demand on swimming pool parts and equipment, we cannot guarantee out of stock items will be available for immediate shipment. If your order must arrive to you by a certain day, please contact us first and we will provide you with a more definitive shipping and receipt of your order.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.
We Also Recommend...
LaMotte Free Chlorine/Bromine/Alk/pH Combo 3 Test Series Disk - Pack of 50 - 4335-H
LaMotte Chlorine/Bromine Series Disk - Pack of 50 - 4328-H
LaMotte Chlorine/Bromine Plus Borate Series Disk - Pack of 50 - 4330-H
LaMotte Chlorine/Bromine/pH Combo Series Disk - Pack of 50 - 4334-H
LaMotte Chlorine/Bromine Plus Phosphate Series Disk - Pack of 50 - 4329-H
Taylor Conductivity Neutralizing Solution - Gallon - R-7022-G