Taylor Total Alkalinity #8 - 3/4 Oz. Dropper Bottle - R-0008-A
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, $6.95 Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- This item is backed by a 30 day Return Policy
Frequently bought together
- This item: Taylor Total Alkalinity #8 - 3/4 Oz. Dropper Bottle - R-0008-A $4.62
- Taylor Sulfuric Acid .12N #9 - 3/4 Oz. Dropper Bottle - R-0009-A $4.62
- MSDS/SDS (pdf)
- Reagent Shelf Life (pdf)
DescriptionThis is a Taylor Total Alkalinity #8 replacement reagent for various Taylor pool water testing kits. This replacement reagent has a bottle size of 3/4 ounce. These reagents are designed to provide accurate and easy to read results.
It is used for alkalinity test with Talylor Kits.
- Genuine Taylor Replacement Reagent
- Reagent Size: 3/4 Ounce
Storage & Shelf Life Guarantee
All pool test kit reagents have a shelf life, whether they are liquids, powders, crystals, tablets, or test-strip pads. The items date of manufacture is not the controlling factor when it comes to shelf life ... storage conditions are more important. All of our reagents are stored in an environment that meets or exceeds all manufacturers' recommendations to ensure no loss in the quality and stability of reagents. We suggest that you store this item at a consistent temperature of approximately 72 degrees away from heat and direct sunlight.
This item, manufactured by Taylor Technologies, has a shelf life of 12 months from the date of which it was bottled. Poolweb.com guarantees that the bottle you receive will have a shelf life of 4 months from the date of your order. If the bottle you receive does not meet this guarantee, please contact us.
Why should you choose a Taylor Test Kit?
Taylor pool test kits offers customers unparalleled benefits in terms of accuracy, convenience, innovation, and sustainability. With a diverse product range, strong customer support, and established reputation, Taylor Water Technologies remains a leading choice for water quality testing solutions. Taylor offers a perfect blend of accuracy and convenience in their water test kits.
Each test kit is manufactured with precision, employing both wet and dry chemistry methods, as well as advanced technology. Boasting nearly 600 different test-kit configurations, Taylor caters to diverse customer needs across various water-testing sectors. This wide product range ensures that customers can find a unique and accurate test kit tailored to their specific requirements.
With a strong international presence and a long history of success, Taylor Water Technologies is a proven and trusted name in the water testing industry. Customers opting for Taylor test kits have the assurance of partnering with a global leader that is devoted to customer satisfaction, innovation and quality pool water testing kits.
Related Part Schematics
- Taylor K-1004, K-1005 and K-1101 Homeowner's Test Kit Parts (17 parts)
- Taylor K-1726 Drop Test Alkalinity Total Parts (4 parts)
- Taylor K-2005 DPD Complete Test Kit Alkalinity/Bromine-Chlorine HiRange Parts (18 parts)
- Taylor K-2006 FAS-DPD Complete Test Kit Alkalinity/Chlorine HiRange Parts (19 parts)
- Taylor K-2015 Test 4-Way DPD Test Kit Alkalinity/Bromine-Chlorine HiRange Parts (10 parts)
- Taylor K-2105 2000 DPD Complete Test Kit Alkalinity/Bromine-Chlorine LoRange Parts (18 parts)
- Taylor K-2106 2000 Bromine FAS-DPD Complete Test Kit Alkalinity/Bromine HiRange Parts (13 parts)
- Taylor K-2115 2000 Test 4 Test Kit Alkalinity/Bromine-Chlorine LoRange Parts (12 parts)
|Poolweb Item #||R-0008-A|
|Cross Reference #||TTR0008A|
|Shipping Weight||0.13 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||$6.95||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.