Poolweb Plumbing Float Valves Poolweb #MFV-V160H-V
Vertical Modulating Dual Float Valve 16 Inch
Write a Review
Allow 7-10 Days to Ship$3,091.76 $3,091.76
Unit price per
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- This item is backed by a 30 day Return Policy
- This item is protected under the Poolweb Guarantee
DescriptionThis 16 inch vertical PVC valve is a float-operated valve with throttling capabilities that will cycle as required. Fluidtrol's modulating type float valves are intended for use in aquatic systems where self-regulating flow is required. They work to make gradual adjustments to main drain flows based on surge tank water levels. This vertical float valve comes standard with two butyrate float balls and feature polypropylene valve construction with stainless brackets and hardware.
The Vertical Modulating Float Valves are designed to be used on a horizontal pipe line and have a working range of no less than 18 inches. They are designed to modulate the flow of water from the main drain to the surge pit or tank. As the water level in surge tank rises, the valve closes, limiting the return water that is coming from the main drain. That allows more water to flow from the gutters. They can only be used on systems where the tank cannot flood on system shut down.
- Float valves are for surge tanks and open vacuum D.E. filters.
- Corrosion resistant polypropylene valve body construction, minimum one inch in thickness.
- Heavy-duty, corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware.
- Two solid core butyrate floats (fully adjustable) 8 inches in diameter and dual Arm actuation.
- Modulates the flow from 20% to 80% open.
- Float Rods are equipped with collar stops to allow more precise water level control when necessary.
|Product Category||Float Valves|
|Poolweb Item #||MFV-V160H-V|
|Shipping Weight||34.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.