FlowVis Flowmeter for 2 or 2.5 Inch Retrofit for Existing Jandy 2-Way Valve - 10 to 110 GPM
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- Sales Brochure (pdf)
- Specifications (pdf)
- Product Manual (pdf)
- Ten Things You Should Know About FlowVis Flowmeters (pdf)
DescriptionThe FVJ-R FlowVis Flowmeter for 2 or 2-1/2 inch retrofit for Jandy 2-way valves has a higher average accuracy than any other flowmeter out there.
FlowVis is the most advanced, affordable, and reliable precision flow meter designed specifically for pools, spas, fountains, and water features. FlowVis offers highly accurate performance and a unique ability to be installed right next to other plumbing fittings such as tees, without the need for long straight pipe runs before and after.
When installed to a variable speed pump application, FlowVis will among other things, allow you to maximize the energy-saving potential, achieve efficient skimming, and reduce chemical costs. When installed to a fixed speed application, FlowVis will help users determine whether a variable speed pump could help them save energy and thereby justify the investment.
- Installation Flexibility - Installs horizontally, vertically, or even upside-down.
- No requirement for 15x straight pipe diameter.
- Average accuracy of (greater than or equal to) 97.9% (1.5, 2 and 2.5 inch models).
- Max working pressure: 50 psi.
- Minimum/maximum operating temperature: 32 degrees F / 140 degrees F.
- Clear, easy-to-read scale in GPM with key velocity points (FPS).
- Installs quickly and easily with no calibration required.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- NSF 50 Approved.
- 15-year design life, 3-year warranty.
|Product Category||Flow Meters|
|Poolweb Item #||FVJ-R|
|Shipping Weight||1.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.