FlowVis Flowmeter for 3 Inch Schedule 80 Pipe - 70 to 240 GPM
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- Sales Brochure (pdf)
- Product Manual (pdf)
- Additional Information (pdf)
- Ten Things You Should Know About FlowVis Flowmeters (pdf)
DescriptionThe FV-3 FlowVis Flowmeter is designed for 3 inch Schedule 80 pipe, has a flow range of 70-240 GPM, a 3 inch tee, and now displays both flow and velocity. The velocity readout is in feet-per-second for both the suction and discharge side of the pump. The ingenious FlowVis flowmeter has a higher accuracy than any other brand and most are NSF 50 certified, including this model.
FlowVis is the most advanced, affordable, and reliable precision flow meter designed specifically for pools, spas, fountains, and water features. These flow meters have been recently upgraded to include velocity and are currently the only meters displaying that information. FlowVis offers highly accurate performance and a unique ability to be installed right next to other plumbing fittings such as tees, without the need for long straight pipe runs before and after.
When installed to a variable speed pump application, FlowVis will among other things, allow you to maximize the energy-saving potential, achieve efficient skimming, and reduce chemical costs. When installed to a fixed speed application, FlowVis will help users determine whether a variable speed pump could help them save energy and thereby justify the investment.
While flow and velocity are related, very few people appreciate just how fast water travels through a suction fitting and a filtration system. Safety advocates are now placing an even greater emphasis on this. Now FlowVis is the first flow meter to display the velocity reading as a standard feature. This new velocity scale is on nine models of the FlowVis meters.
- Installation Flexibility - Installs horizontally, vertically, or even upside-down.
- NSF 50 Accuracy Level L1 - 98% accurate (no other brand has L1 accuracy).
- 2 Products in 1: Flowmeter and Velocity Meter.
- Max working pressure: 50 psi.
- Minimum/maximum operating temperature: 32 degrees F / 140 degrees F.
- Clear, easy-to-read scale in GPM.
- Clear, easy-to-read velocity scale.
- Installs quickly and easily with no calibration required.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- NSF 50 Certified.
- 15-year design life, 3-year warranty.
|Poolweb Item #
Shipping & Returns
|Get it by
|2 Day Shipping
|Get it by
|1 Day Shipping
|Get it by
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.