Signet 515 Rotor-X Self-Powered Polypropylene Flow Sensor 10 to 36 Inch Pipe
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
DescriptionSimple to install with time honored reliable performance, Model 515 Rotor-X paddlewheel flow sensors are highly repeatable, rugged sensors that offer exceptional value with little or no maintenance. The output signal of the Model 515 is a sinusoidal frequency capable of driving a self-powered flowmeter (Model 5090). The wide dynamic flow range of 0.3 to 6 m/s (1 to 20 ft/s) allows the sensor to measure liquid flow rates in full pipes and can be used in low pressure systems.
Sensors can be installed in up to DN900 (36 inch) pipes using Signet's comprehensive line of custom fittings. These custom fittings, which include tees and saddles, set the sensor to the proper insertion depth into the process flow.
Installing a Signet Flow System is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Select a Signet Flow Sensor.
- Select a Signet Instrument (to interpret the information).
- Choose installation fitting to mount the sensor (one that meets your needs.)
- Operating Range: 1 to 20ft/s
- Max Pressure Rating: 180 psi at 68 degrees F
- Power Source: Self powered
- Manufactured under ISO 9001/14001
- FPM O-rings
- Materials of construction: Black Polypropylene Body, PVDF Rotor, Titanium Pin
- Compatibility: 5090, 5500, 5600 8150, 8550, 8900
- Simple installation, minimal maintenance
- Rugged construction
- Easy to replace rotor
|Product Category||Flow Meters|
|Poolweb Item #||P51530-P2|
|Shipping Weight||1.4 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.